Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masha non c'è, Dasha ha amoreggiato 20 minuti in vasca.1 ora poi a letto, con finale in doggy e plug anale... forse è un record:lei alla fine è dovuta andare in bagno a togliere il plug, fra davanti Sasha e plug non resisteva più

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

At last after some hours (about 3 or maybe more) dealing with self satisfaction in BR Masha show her face in the LR

Watching Masha in the last hours, I feel sorry for her. She is alone. No one needs or wants her.
I never liked her, unlike Dasha and I understand why Sasha prefers Dasha to Masha.
But I feel sorry for her.

:sad:

Agreed novidades. Masha now being completely ignored in LR by Sasha and Dasha. She (Masha) is being humiliated, and this cannot be right. I look on Dasha as the cuckoo in the nest, slowly but surely replacing Masha as Sasha's lady.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, binocular said:

Agreed novidades. Masha now being completely ignored in LR by Sasha and Dasha. She (Masha) is being humiliated, and this cannot be right. I look on Dasha as the cuckoo in the nest, slowly but surely replacing Masha as Sasha's lady.

I like the cuckoo image. Perhaps it is too late to Masha. Dasha is learning how to deep throat Sasha dick and even accepts to be prepared for anal. But what we see in RLC, most of the time, isn't 100% real life. Money is very important for these actors.