B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

Thank God,packing, Karla will be able to regain her autonomy, and especially that she does not forget her very very very endless tits with her
WAOUHHHH as she often says with her giant frozen smile 
S C A R Y
But let's be careful, she has not passed the manor door yet... :biggrin:
Aside
I think if she could show inside her body, she would
exhibo maniac no thanks

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I can't help but wonder what words of hate and discontent Harley will have for this. 

LOL it's just a show Cheese, chill out brother.  Harley has been around RLC damn near since day 1 and I know what I'm talking about.  If you want to see real pussy eating go watch Nina & Kira or Masha & Dasha cuz that is the only place you are going to see it.  Yes you might get to see Alina make one lick on a girl but then her hair and body and camera angle will get in the way.  The same goes for the night that Debi went down on Karla, a couple of licks and that's about it.  It's all for the camera's in Barcelona.......the subscription grabbing apartments!

4 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Thank God,packing, Karla will be able to regain her autonomy, and especially that she does not forget her very very very endless tits with her
S C A R Y
Aside
exhibo maniac no thanks

You need to man up! Prodancer is far from scary...You should go down the Bigg Market in Newcastle on a Friday night...Now that is scary...😲

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zzakary said:

S C A R Y
Aside
exhibo maniac no thanks

Yes she is leaving now we just have some boring bate to see with big fake tits ....the real entertainer is leaving...she gone go home after some time pro dancing in barca   end i am sure that Karla is her baby sister...that they are related im sure of...rlc its girls like her u need...but rlc will never be able to afford it becoure they are good pro dancers and rlc only get wannabee bimbos .....

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You need to man up! Prodancer is far from scary...You should go down the Bigg Market in Newcastle on a Friday night...Now that is scary...😲

Ok ur right N,my bad,S C A R Y but then, just close behind  "the Bigg Market in Newcastle on a Friday night"... :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Ok ur right N,my bad,S C A R Y but then, just close behind  "the Bigg Market in Newcastle on a Friday night"... :biggrin:

Have you been?...1 word of advice...DON'T..😮

Don't get me wrong, Newcastle for nightlife is top drawer, but the Bigg Market is as rough as a badgers arse...😒

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

Yes she is leaving now we just have some boring bate to see with big fake tits ....the real entertainer is leaving...she gone go home after some time pro dancing in barca   end i am sure that Karla is her baby sister...that they are related im sure of...rlc its girls like her u need...but rlc will never be able to afford it becoure they are good and rlc only get bimbos .....

Dont be angry J,she stayed a few days, just for you
Its better than nothing... :biggrin:

im not angry just sad...that she is leaving...if she been there for some time its been a hot place ...u can see on her body that she is a dancer....i mean real dancer now she is just making money...as a show/strip dancer..