B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Where have you been?  This has been international front page news all night

Please a recap...Tell me. The last thing I saw was Karla and her girl preparing for bed... They brought these dudes in for some extra curricular activities??

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Please a recap...Tell me. The last thing I saw was Karla and her girl preparing for bed... They brought these dudes in for some extra curricular activities??

Yes.  Two very drunk and horny young ladies (and I use that term losely) made some very bad choices.  Snuck 2 Neandrathals, equally drunk and horny, up to their room, played beer pong, fucked in the hidden toilet area of the bathroom and then couldn't get rid of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Yes.  Two very drunk and horny young ladies (and I use that term losely) made some very bad choices.  Snuck 2 Neandrathals, equally drunk and horny, up to their room, played beer pong, fucked in the hidden toilet area of the bathroom and then couldn't get rid of them. 

Damn. I saw them wake up a while ago and Sandra had her face covered..that's what inspired the title.

Here's my question, so no one showered after having engaged in sex?

That's just nasty.

Or they were just that drunk? 

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Damn. I saw them wake up a while ago and Sandra had her face covered..that's what inspired the title.

Here's my question, so no one showered after having engaged in sex?

That's just nasty.

Or they were just that drunk? 

Too drunk to care

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Too drunk to care

Wow.. I don't know about you Cheesy One but they may not be able to get rid of these guys if that's the case. If they offered up their tasty cakes, they will definitely want more.

After they have washed them we hope.