B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

Just now, Ash1 said:

Sandra definitely didn't have sex with her guy, she was in there for only nine minutes with the guy and during that time she came out to the bedroom for something and then went back in. By this time they had turned the volume of the music down considerably, so you could hear very clearly any other sounds in the room ... no fucking.

Lily is less clear, I guess this is a matter of opinion. In there for an hour with the guy and with music playing loudly, it's possible that something happened, but even with the music playing you would expect to hear something, especially during the short moments of silence between songs etc.  In my opinion they didn't have sex either.

As for not being able to get rid of them... towards the end, Sandra's guy put his coat on and was set to leave, it seemed he was going to walk home.  The other guy told him he was stupid and estimated it would take at least 2 hours.  The other guy, along with Sandra and Lily, urged himto stay.  It really didn't seem like they wanted to get rid of them.

Thanks..for taking the time to break that down. I appreciate that. e

26 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Too drunk to care

write a book u gone make money with imagination....80 % of what u say is not thru ....i did see them to they where drunk but not pissed ...they did things in bathroom ....what we dont know 

Just now, jontee said:

write a book u gone make money with imagination....80 % of what u say is not thru ....i did see them to they where drunk but not pissed ...they did things in bathroom ....what we dont know 

I reported just what I read here.  I didn't watch them.  I was too busy watching the replay of Anita and her gf in the tub.  If it didn't happen that's fine but most believe it did.  What were they doing sitting by the toilet for over an hour?

4 minutes ago, jontee said:

i did see it but i dont think they did ....the girls are not stupid ...just a show from rlc that gone make us to believe something happen...i think rlc do know this guys wherry well...

Well different people believe different things and that's fine.  The truth is we will probably never know for sure so I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep over it.