B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Wow.. I don't know about you Cheesy One but they may not be able to get rid of these guys if that's the case. If they offered up their tasty cakes, they will definitely want more.

After they have washed them we hope. 

They still haven't bathed.  They are probably pretty crusty about now. 😒

1 minute ago, bamboosa said:

karla's sisters are living on which apartment?they are real sister of karla?

AHHH the mystery of it.  Nobody knows where she came from or where she is going.  As for being sisters that's unknown as well.  They sure didn't act like sisters

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It's against RLC rules to act stupidly or bring strangers to the complex?

I haven't been here long enough to know all the rules but I would imagine risking the safety of the other residents with this kind of behavior is frowned upon

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Yes.  Two very drunk and horny young ladies (and I use that term losely) made some very bad choices.  Snuck 2 Neandrathals, equally drunk and horny, up to their room, played beer pong, fucked in the hidden toilet area of the bathroom and then couldn't get rid of them. 

Sandra definitely didn't have sex with her guy, she was in there for only nine minutes with the guy and during that time she came out to the bedroom for something and then went back in. By this time they had turned the volume of the music down considerably, so you could hear very clearly any other sounds in the room ... no fucking.

Lily is less clear, I guess this is a matter of opinion. In there for an hour with the guy and with music playing loudly, it's possible that something happened, but even with the music playing you would expect to hear something, especially during the short moments of silence between songs etc.  In my opinion they didn't have sex either.

As for not being able to get rid of them... towards the end, Sandra's guy put his coat on and was set to leave, it seemed he was going to walk home.  The other guy told him he was stupid and estimated it would take at least 2 hours.  The other guy, along with Sandra and Lily, urged himto stay.  It really didn't seem like they wanted to get rid of them.

• Like 1