B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

9 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Damn. I saw them wake up a while ago and Sandra had her face covered..that's what inspired the title.

Here's my question, so no one showered after having engaged in sex?

That's just nasty.

Or they were just that drunk? 

I dont even think they had sex and if they had it was probably just a quicky, no need to shower for that, some toilet paper to wipe away the worst, and maybe there is a sink in there so they could have washed some. 

10 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

OK for those of us who haven't been CC members since prehistoric times what is Vanessa's crazy house and why is it the greatest house in the history of RLC?

Who said that? It was a total shit hole where anything goes and they should've pulled the plug on it before they did...A horrible cesspit, IMO...

As you can tell, I wasn't a fan...Revolting tenants and even more revolting so called guests...I'm sure it was an open house for any low life passing by. A guy carried a big sign on the street corner with a big arrow on it pointing them to the house of sin...Free booze, drugs and sex with as many partners as you can fit in...and a bit of physical abuse thrown in if that's what floats your boat...The cops raided the place in the end and RLC it shut!!...Vanessa fucked off to Brazil or somewhere like that...Best place for her as far as I'm concerned...as far away as possible...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Wow.. I don't know about you Cheesy One but they may not be able to get rid of these guys if that's the case. If they offered up their tasty cakes, they will definitely want more.

After they have washed them we hope. 

No total proof that they fucked, Charlie, just speculation...It was all off cam so it might have been just a bj/hj, but who knows...They were a couple of dick heads, so I suppose just stroking their head would qualify as a hand job...😏

• Like 1