Maya General Chat Topic 2018 #2

happyone

I have some friends. They had a kid. The kid played video games all the time. His schooling achievements suck. The parents became concerned. The kid grew up to be a master at a particular on-line game, became a pro and was paid lots of money to compete in world championships. Tired of the fans and the lifestyle, he went back to college and is now designing better games.

Me, I sucked at Defender and Asteroids, so I got stuck with finding pecans (that biz went well) and modding CamCaps (that only pays peanuts.)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Regardless of the lack of Maya"s enthusiasm and creativeness that those of us, who have been following her since her onset with RLC, know she is capable of having.

I will take this opportunity, to wish her, and her friends  A MERRY CHRISTMAS, And A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

We do not have the knowledge of the events that have affected her once spontaneous, exuberant persona. All we can do is admit to ourselves that we do not understand, and will never know.

She has made changes as a result of these events. 

All we can do is look in the mirror, and realize we are not in a position to condemn. 

I, too have almost abandoned this apartment. I recognize the fact this action is not encouraging her to change the mode she is in. Not knowing if she ( they) read any of this. Maybe it is us that need to try to boost the excitement in this apartment.

The only things that I am sure of  are: She surely has the ability to beat me at any video game. And, Quaalude is so happy with his bed in the living room, that he is willing to share it !!☺️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Regarding personal growth, *I* think she was better off with Stepan.  With Stepan, she cooked more, read more and was more creative (with her hands).  With BT, she doesn't cook as much, she plays games and rarely takes on any DIY projects.

To summarize, BT has brought her down a couple levels. She's gotten lazy.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG they are replacing that awful mural on the wall. Thank you Maya. Love always baby!!

Looks like they (she) is/are staying in that apartment.....or better described as a large closet w/ a sink and toilet.

• Like 2

Not knowing whose decision the choice of color of the recent furniture change. In either case, Maya has personalized the apartment with her artistic skill. Complimenting the furniture, and brightening the room with the addition of the new color. Without clashing with the still existing colors. Utilizing the charcoal painting style of shading, to compliment and frame the centerpiece.

I have some thoughts as to what the painting is to represent,. But, I think that Maya might not be done with the change yet. She is still studying the end result. Seeing what she has accomplished with that wall. Just might represent some of the creations that she has done in various shops around the city. Plus it also explains some of her prolonged absences from the apartment.

I might be wrong. But, I don't think anyone is going to miss the " the pile of flat rocks " that have adorned that wall since the onset of RLC. This being one of the few original apartments that are still being used by RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, scutus said:

I might be wrong. But, I don't think anyone is going to miss the " the pile of flat rocks " that have adorned that wall since the onset of RLC. This being one of the few original apartments that are still being used by RLC.

That was a pile of rocks?! Gee, I thought you had visited there and marked your territory! 🤣

Have a good year, dog friend!

• Like 2