Sun

StnCld316

Oh look his hook up is gone and voila the apartment is back on. Fuck Sun! Sick of him and them letting him do this. What kind of business are they running? Letting a twat like him walk all over therm and making them look like utter fools!

@VoyeurVillaNews It's one thing guests moving or covering cams, but when one of your participants does it then surely you have to take action to stop him from doing it again. We have seen Sun move, cover and disconnect cams on numerous occasions now and it is angering your customers. Perhaps you could give us a statement saying what your site is going to do about it?

9 hours ago, stanley said:

@VoyeurVillaNews It's one thing guests moving or covering cams, but when one of your participants does it then surely you have to take action to stop him from doing it again. We have seen Sun move, cover and disconnect cams on numerous occasions now and it is angering your customers. Perhaps you could give us a statement saying what your site is going to do about it?

The fact what Sun is doing makes us furious. Certainly, he is going to pay for that. And we will have to talk seriously with him.  Hopefully that would help. 

22 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The fact what Sun is doing makes us furious. Certainly, he is going to pay for that. And we will have to talk seriously with him.  Hopefully that would help. 

And just to add insult to injury the guest has moved the bathroom cam AGAIN, it is plainly obvious that Sun hasn't told him not to.

-2018-dec-16-001.jpg

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The fact what Sun is doing makes us furious. Certainly, he is going to pay for that. And we will have to talk seriously with himHopefully that would help. 

I'm sorry to be blunt here, but fat lot of good this has done previously with all the rule breaks, unless you have never spoken to him previously.

There is no hopefully about it, he either stops or he is out.

A guest came and Sun moved the bathroom cam up. That wasn't good enough for the guest so Sun bent down and turned off the cameras AGAIN. It skips from 17:10 to 20:53. I see that serious talk that @VoyeurVillaNews was going to have with him really worked 🙄 It's getting beyond a joke. What is the point in paying for a subscription if the tenants have free rein in turning off the cameras without fear of reprisals. What is the point in this apartment if we get to see absolutely nothing!!

I await a response from @VoyeurVillaNews

-2018-dec-19-045.jpg

-2018-dec-19-050.jpg

1 hour ago, broxman said:

A guest came and Sun moved the bathroom cam up. That wasn't good enough for the guest so Sun bent down and turned off the cameras AGAIN. It skips from 17:10 to 20:53. I see that serious talk that @VoyeurVillaNews was going to have with him really worked 🙄 It's getting beyond a joke. What is the point in paying for a subscription if the tenants have free rein in turning off the cameras without fear of reprisals. What is the point in this apartment if we get to see absolutely nothing!!

I await a response from @VoyeurVillaNews

-2018-dec-19-045.jpg

-2018-dec-19-050.jpg

He was warning us that a child would come to the apartment.  So he told us he would disconnect the cameras. I had to give  an announcement regarding this, taking into consideration that he is having a bad reputation on the site. The guest was with a child and could not leave him outside. Its too cold now here. So he brought the child in. 

The camera in the bathroom, he is saying, turns up by itself and he always has to put it on the right position. Sounds stupid, I know. But that's what he says.  

I guess that's my explanation for today...

15 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

He was warning us that a child would come to the apartment.  So he told us he would disconnect the cameras. I had to give  an announcement regarding this, taking into consideration that he is having a bad reputation on the site. The guest was with a child and could not leave him outside. Its too cold now here. So he brought the child in. 

The camera in the bathroom, he is saying, turns up by itself and he always has to put it on the right position. Sounds stupid, I know. But that's what he says.  

And you actually believe this 😀🤣 I give up! There was no child, the guest comes in, shuts the door behind him, you can hear Sun lock the door, he was in the apartment for a few minutes....now why would they do that if there was a child outside the door? If you cared to look at the timeline you would see this and you would see Sun moving the camera in the bathroom up, it didn't move by it self. Look.....don't take this lying scumbags word for it!!

Also he was naked with a dressing gown on, do you honestly think he would be dressed like that for a childs visit?

Are you really that desperate for tenants that you will put up with this idiots rule breaks? It seems like you are.

32 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The cam moving by itself doesn't sound stupid, unfortunately it sounds like a lie. I have seen the cam move up a number of times and EVERY time it has been moved up by a person and not on it's own. If we give Sun the benefit of the doubt it could be that the guests assure Sun that they aren't moving the cams, so Sun thinks they are moving on their own - but this isn't the case.

I agree 100% with broxman that if there was a child waiting to enter the apartment, why was Sun naked in a dressing gown?

@VoyeurVillaNews - Can I ask that you look at the archive videos on your site for Sun's apartment and tell me how many videos there are of Sun and guests having sex in the last month? And then ask yourself are there no videos because Sun and friends have taken a vow of celebacy or because they turn the cams off when they have sex.?