Sun

StnCld316

broxman, stanley and firewall i suggest we all cancel our subscriptions. They are thinking we are idiots and believe all these obvious lies they tell us. They could easily look the cameras and understand what we are saying. The fact that all this time @VoyeurVillaNews are not taking actions about this guy is totally disrespectful to us who pay. With only one good room (Tanya&friends) this site has no future and they should have understand that early. Now it is too late, specifically for me who already cancelled.

11 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

broxman, stanley and firewall i suggest we all cancel our subscriptions. They are thinking we are idiots and believe all these obvious lies they tell us. They could easily look the cameras and understand what we are saying. The fact that all this time @VoyeurVillaNews are not taking actions about this guy is totally disrespectful to us who pay. With only one good room (Tanya&friends) this site has no future and they should have understand that early. Now it is too late, specifically for me who already cancelled.

I am not member  it's long time I have left this shit site,they are doing just very bad work and they don't listen their members,I am just surprised this site is still alive, it was my post of the year here,have fun !