B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it does carry an incredible liability and one that I have never had an issue with.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to install a gas water heater!  Yes, I'm sure there are those that might install one from scratch and never even think about the venting that goes along with it but I'm not that person.  I take all necessary precautions and I do what a lot of men don't and that is read the instructions thoroughly.  You know what has always puzzled me though LMAO....is why do you think instructions come with hot water heaters that you purchase from a Home Depot or Lowes or any other home improvement store if they weren't intended for the home owner to install them!!  Yes, there are people out there unlike you and I Max that don't do anything other than change out a lightbulb in the whole time they own their house and those are the people that need to call a licensed professional.  I'm not worried about some Joe blow city official to come cut off my gas because I changed out my own hot water heater!!

Reading the Instructions can be quite helpful each time no matter how many times a person has done it themselves.  Each Make and Model appears differently in the way they function.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

good night sweetdreams to sexy dalia ❤️ and to alice💗

did you catch that Amina, he pretty much said piss off to you!  keep hiding your stuff out of the apartment like all those floozy's at B4 do.  i'm surprised that people still watch B4 with all the absences of certain girls damn near night after night but I guess if you have seen one bubble bath or one cuddle session you feel the need to see them all.  there has literally been 100's of girl on girl events in the Barca apartments but you can count on one hand the amount of times you've actually seen tongue to pussy contact!!  What a waste!!!