B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll compensate you by giving their Enlightening Sermon of there is 25 other Apartments.    :biggrin:

I have been on RLC as a paying member for five full years now and I can only recall two instances where I was given compensation for issues on RLC. And perhaps I have forgotten a time or it was a period where I did not watch for a few months, but still paid my membership. The two instances I recall were spring 2014 when I received a $10 US credit for technical issues and then last year, I think, when we received Replay credit for issues. Other than those two I have no recollection of any other time.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have been on RLC as a paying member for five full years now and I can only recall two instances where I was given compensation for issues on RLC. And perhaps I have forgotten a time or it was a period where I did not watch for a few months, but still paid my membership. The two instances I recall were spring 2014 when I received a $10 US credit for technical issues and then last year, I think, when we received Replay credit for issues. Other than those two I have no recollection of any other time.

I remember the one last year with the Replay Issue.  I wasn't around RLC or the Forums in Spring of 2014. I highly doubt they'll compensate viewers if they shut down one Apartment and open another in a couple of days.   The Problems in B#2 have been an on going concern ever since the Apartment opened.  RLC said last year they were going to shut it down so Maintenance can be done but that never materialized. It must be difficult in Spain to find Licenced Contractors.  These issue should have been taken care of long ago but we all know RLC they'll leave things until they no longer work.  They have an if it ain't broke, don't fix it attitude. 

• Like 3