B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I have watched a lot of her and I do think we will see more . 

Alice and Dalia could really make this a great apartment if they try.  Especially if Amina is going to be doing her thing off camera more and more which I suspect will be the case.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

0430 Come on Amina. Bring the other fuck buddy home so we can enjoy it to!

That won't happen while she's still with Nil. Her and Irma will continue to do all the good shit out of the house until it's time for them to leave. They get paid regardless so they don't care one way or another.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That won't happen while she's still with Nil. Her and Irma will continue to do all the good shit out of the house until it's time for them to leave. They get paid regardless so they don't care one way or another.

And by having sex outside the apartment it avoids appearing on sites exposed to Nils, family or friends. Im certain the outfit she wore is a come fuck me outfit.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Still “with” Nil.

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Well our freshly (Derogatory) has returned.  Probably for a shower and change of clothes before on to the next guy.  

Hey!! She is not a (insert what You said here) After playing with the other girls inserting her butt plug in Dalia and all, she was a lot horny.

She went out true, to where we don't know but we->meaning you<- cannot assume she went to get her plumbing checked. Amina wouldn't do that.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Hey!! She is not a (insert what You said here) After playing with the other girls inserting her butt plug in Dalia and all, she was a lot horny.

She went out true, to where we don't know but we->meaning you<- cannot assume she went to get her plumbing checked. Amina wouldn't do that.

WOW, you really don't know her very well yet.  

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

WOW, you really don't know her very well yet.  

There is a hint of sarcasm in my response Cheesy One.  But I do not think the worst of her. She's an adult and if she wanted to go lay down with 5 guys last night it's her decision. Just because we have seen her in bed with multiple people does not mean she is a tramp. She is just a very friendly girl.😁

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

There is a hint of sarcasm in my response Cheesy One.  But I do not think the worst of her. She's an adult and if she wanted to go lay down with 5 guys last night it's her decision. Just because we have seen her in bed with multiple people does not mean she is a tramp. She is just a very friendly girl.😁

Sarcasm?  No, Not from a sweetheart like you😁   Right now she is in bed with Dalia and Dalia would absolutely love it if Amina was to get friendly with her.  Dalia has a big time crush on Amina

I know many members get upset with speculative posts about the girls. But with those that stay out all night away from our cameras are subject to this because this is not part of there agreement. And with Amina we have a lengthy history to compare to her current behavior.

Her pattern of staying out all night is almost exactly as Aria's. Even to the point of when she leaves the apartment. Wednesday nights or early Thursday morning around 0100. And Friday nights around 2300. If her pattern holds she will be out all night leaving tomorrow around 2200 - 2300.