B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I have checked my PM's but I see nothing sent to me from you.

I had to tag in onto and old PM because I'm getting a message that my Inbox is full and I can't send a new message. I don't seem to be able to free up space there either...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I had to tag in onto and old PM because I'm getting a message that my Inbox is full and I can't send a new message. I don't seem to be able to free up space there either...

Your Premium Membership seems to have expired.  Once you renew you should have access to what you had before it expired.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Your Premium Membership seems to have expired.  Once you renew you should have access to what you had before it expired.

That's my problem...I can't renew. It only expired today, so I tried to renew tonight. It wouldn't let me, even though I put all my details in. It came up as ERROR, you already have an account. But then it said my next renewal is Nov 6th 2019, as though it went through ok...But I don't appear to be Premium anymore...

So what is the general opinion of all you men of infinite wisdom?  Amina and Dalia just got back to B2 at almost the same time Karon and Irma and Danaya got back to B1.  Is it coincidence or not?  Were they all out clubbing together or did they have completely separate agendas?  

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

So what is the general opinion of all you men of infinite wisdom?  Amina and Dalia just got back to B2 at almost the same time Karon and Irma and Danaya got back to B1.  Is it coincidence or not?  Were they all out clubbing together or did they have completely separate agendas?  

Together of course