B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #2

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Concerning me and just me,i like LilY since the beginning but 4 the Goddess rank,she acquired this tittle tonight

Aside

Dont forget that this girl is terribly young 

I don't know how old Anita is either but as far as Roxy goes she looks legal and that's all that's important.  

Now I really have to check out the performance of this "goddess" .  So as members of tonight's cast do you have new titles for the rest of them or was Lily the only one worth immortal status?

Lily has really gotten into this night--Sandra is still somewhat reserved (if it weren't for the fact that she is so drunk-I do not think she would be participating) 

All of this because of Anita's ability to influence these girls

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Lily has really gotten into this night--Sandra is still somewhat reserved (if it weren't for the fact that she is so drunk-I do not think she would be participating) 

All of this because of Anita's ability to influence these girls

I must miss more than I thought.  I didn't realize Anita was such a huge influence on anyone.  

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't know how old Anita is either but as far as Roxy goes she looks legal and that's all that's important.  

Now I really have to check out the performance of this "goddess" .  So as members of tonight's cast do you have new titles for the rest of them or was Lily the only one worth immortal status?

They were three tonight in this nice bedroom,Brett

LilY,LilY and...

LilY

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I will watch this performance shortly but I have a question.  Ever since Lily and Sandra got here everyone has been ripping on them for their terribly fake performances and calling for them to go back where they came from, etc.  Now I see praises for them, flowers thrown at their feet, calling them goddesses  and telling them how much you love them.  Where is all this coming from?  

they must have finally shown some pussy!!!