B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #2

so, Lily, has become the new queen of RLC, this is a kingdom where it takes little to be elected and surely it is Anita who influences these girls, normally they do the nuns, as they showed the last nights, let's say one morning they woke up and suddenly they became troie

Alright, as promised I watched last nights exhibition and in my humble opinion that's exactly what it was.  It was 3 drunk girls letting their hair down and playing with each other.  Was it fake?  No I don't think it was.  Was it scripted?  Not at all.  They were all too drunk to follow a script.  Was it romance?   Hell no.  It was just drunk horse play plain and simple.  And if getting drunk and sucking tits and inner thighs  is enough to elevate one to goddess status then they should all be goddesses.  I don't see where Lily was anything special.   As for Anita influencing these girls I don't know.  I don't think any of them need influencing.  They do what they want at their own pace.  Some take a little longer than others (ask Alice in B2) but they eventually get there.  If they don't then they are replaced.  

The show was mildly entertaining and I'm not sorry I watched it but that's it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Alright, as promised I watched last nights exhibition and in my humble opinion that's exactly what it was.  It was 3 drunk girls letting their hair down and playing with each other.  Was it fake?  No I don't think it was.  Was it scripted?  Not at all.  They were all too drunk to follow a script.  Was it romance?   Hell no.  It was just drunk horse play plain and simple.  And if getting drunk and sucking tits and inner thighs  is enough to elevate one to goddess status then they should all be goddesses.  I don't see where Lily was anything special.   As for Anita influencing these girls I don't know.  I don't think any of them need influencing.  They do what they want at their own pace.  Some take a little longer than others (ask Alice in B2) but they eventually get there.  If they don't then they are replaced.  

This is for entertainment purposes only. There are no goddess like creatures here. The three of them being together was a treat. Unexpected for sure since Tina was alone after Karla and Deb went out. Conventional wisdom would see Tina and Anita back together again. Last night Tina was alone after being with Karla and Miranda on consecutive nights. She is up and playing with herself now. Back to my point. Lily is more comfortable than Sandra is in this place. Seeing more of each, especially Sandra is a welcomed sight. Anita is an influence. Think, if she was not this tryst never would have occurred. She has been this way with several women and we have seen it unfold to her credit. Her only goal is maximum pleasure. The smiles and laughter this morning are proof.

• Like 1

Watching Lily clean up the tub, broken glass via Sandra being clumsy or drunk. Maybe it's just to smart to use the solo cups when drinking for her. Yes.

The goblets are more elegant, but for her plastic would be better.  

Reflecting a little more on last night. Quick prediction, we will see Miranda in this mix next.

Let's do it again.😃😍😍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Watching Lily clean up the tub, broken glass via Sandra being clumsy or drunk. Maybe it's just to smart to use the solo cups when drinking for her. Yes.

The goblets are more elegant, but for her plastic would be better.  

Reflecting a little more on last night. Quick prediction, we will see Miranda in this mix next.

Let's do it again.😃😍😍

Judging by their reactions the day after the event, there's no doubt it'll happen again, maybe with a different cast. I agree that Miranda will get sucked into it, for want of a better word...:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

dont forget all the pussy licking, specially from Anita, she is not shy and doesnt need to fake it like some other girls, I have no doubt the licking from her was real.

• Like 2

Just now, Fagen said:

dont forget all the pussy licking, specially from Anita, she is not shy and doesnt need to fake it like some other girls, I have no doubt the licking from her was real.

I agree, it was real. Most of what happened was real but they were drunk.  Sober I think it would have been different..