Angelica & Claus

7 hours ago, At7 said:

Lame, boring....I mean how many times can you watch these cammers doing the exact same thing for hours on end rubbing themselves, playing with vibrators before it gets boring...Imo....Another apartment on the do not watch list. Disappointing indeed....

My guess at why there are more and more cammers on vhtv, is they are being recruited by the "managers" directly from cam sites. They're already doing all the stuff people come on here for. And if you're f'ng on cam. Why would they care about the rest of they're lives also being on cam, and make extra  $$$.

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Possible.. in one place it's a "couple" and in the other it's "co-workers".. Could have something to do with it 😁

I hadn't even thought of it that way. I was just thinking since they
had different guys, they would have different results.

• Like 1

Well if I have to be brutally frank lool. She had a pad in this morning and even though she was on the camming earlier she did keep going off cam for a minute or so and then returning so perhaps she is still using them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Possible.. in one place it's a "couple" and in the other it's "co-workers".. Could have something to do with it 😁

Nah don't believe it all the other guys on VH can fuck anybody, anytime and anywhere it's just Alan that is fucking useless 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well if I have to be brutally frank lool. She had a pad in this morning and even though she was on the camming earlier she did keep going off cam for a minute or so and then returning so perhaps she is still using them.

Was that??? and i was thinking that could be something more "hardcore" 😁😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

My guess at why there are more and more cammers on vhtv, is they are being recruited by the "managers" directly from cam sites. They're already doing all the stuff people come on here for. And if you're f'ng on cam. Why would they care about the rest of they're lives also being on cam, and make extra  $$$.

Yeah I think you’re right about the cammers being recruited directly. Too bad, I just find those apartments completely boring and I’m running out of options to watch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, At7 said:

Yeah I think you’re right about the cammers being recruited directly. Too bad, I just find those apartments completely boring and I’m running out of options to watch. 

Just women camming is so fake and phony. With that stupid pink vibrating thing. I do watch couples cams occasionally,  and if you find one just doing it for nothing basically, that can be pretty hot depending on the couple.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1