Angelica & Claus

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

I don't like the cam shows either but they have to make money some way because they make very little with VHTV   

Can't they for exemple make home cookies for extra money instead of cam shows?.😅,At least to me kills all the naturality of the residents,specialy in the sex department,seing an girl with that pink thing shoved in pussy for hours faking pleasure kills the "fantasy".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Can't they for exemple make home cookies for extra money instead of cam shows?.😅,At least to me kills all the naturality of the residents,specialy in the sex department,seing an girl with that pink thing shoved in pussy for hours faking pleasure kills the "fantasy".

I hate that pink vibrator to, especially when they act like they are being electrocuted when it goes off, the best job they could have is being a nude yoga instructor and they had the classes in the house  😀😎😍👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

One more place on my don't watch list :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, At7 said:

Lame, boring....I mean how many times can you watch these cammers doing the exact same thing for hours on end rubbing themselves, playing with vibrators before it gets boring...Imo....Another apartment on the do not watch list. Disappointing indeed....

x2.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

I hate that pink vibrator to, especially when they act like they are being electrocuted when it goes off, the best job they could have is being a nude yoga instructor and they had the classes in the house  😀😎😍👍

"They could be an nude yoga instructor and gives classes in the houses" see this seems an cool ligit extra work,the home cookies selling the same😁.Anything besides cam shows would be good.Girl residents of VH think in this..Nude yoga instructor and Home cookies selling.

• Like 1

Sadly soon this beautiful girl will be just like most of the others cam show Gil's/dudes..hours in front of web cam with pink thing stuked in hole pretending to have orgasms as soon as tokens bling.So much potential to be wasted acting like robots in front of web cams😔.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think Clara (and others)  would like to me moved to ther😁

No problem. I'm not just following Clara. Darcie, Lexie, Alice, sometimes Nina, Ary. But most of all, Clara, of course. I like to annoy her.😁

• Like 4

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't watch the camming but we know that it's a job. i don't watch people working at mcdonald's either. if they have a decent non-cb sex life i'll watch them. if they don't i won't.

Sounds like a voyeur to me :biggrin: