Angelica & Claus

2 hours ago, waldi said:

all that look even more comical when I realize that I paid for a year in advance 

dispite the lack of excitement you still are probably better off. you probably got a big discount & if you have continued to carry the sub without interuption you will still have access to all of the archives. if you take a break they will probably increase the monthly rate & charge extra for older vids. on the other hand if things don't pick up a bit nobody will be subbing!

Guest maitre197

EVERY business  structure  has an cyclical dynamics of this evolution.

VH really becomes very boring because we watched it  first "golden age".

I guess that  the principal issue - the strategy of this evolution. After Anna and  Alex,  Ella and Issac version 1.0. and many other VH started  spontaneously  beeing tranformed in SWING House. But co-called management can not use effectively such sucсessful model. Casting of the futur tenans is  random. The new couple dont know to do.  In fact all of the VH loosers (Ben,  Zoi and Tim еtс) want to have a lot of money as the managers.

For me VHTV is staying number one betveen old and new camshows. But it need to serious rebilding to stop current negative trend.

As I said in my previous posts it will be enough 15 apts with REGULAR swing-activuty (1/2 times a week). 

21 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

EVERY business  structure  has an cyclical dynamics of this evolution.

VH really becomes very boring because we watched it  first "golden age".

I guess that  the principal issue - the strategy of this evolution. After Anna and  Alex,  Ella and Issac version 1.0. and many other VH started  spontaneously  beeing tranformed in SWING House. But co-called management can not use effectively such sucсessful model. Casting of the futur tenans is  random. The new couple dont know to do.  In fact all of the VH loosers (Ben,  Zoi and Tim еtс) want to have a lot of money as the managers.

For me VHTV is staying number one betveen old and new camshows. But it need to serious rebilding to stop current negative trend.

As I said in my previous posts it will be enough 15 apts with REGULAR swing-activuty (1/2 times a week). 

exactly. way too many apts!

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. way too many apts!

BORING realms. Hypothetically every realm mayl be super interesting and than we will pay not 30 but 100 dollars a month.