B3 Amanda & Pablo, Leona - General Topic November #2 / December

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I doubt they are going clubbing, but again they arent back yet so who knows, but I think Amina is to drunk to be let into a club.

Having spent many months in Spain I can say the "clubs" do not monitor the guests drinking as we do in the US. Now I do not know about the clubs in Barcelona, but I do know about them some distance west of Barcelona in Marbella and I have seen too many young people totally drunk who continue to get served. Like the old days here in America.

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Having spent many months in Spain I can say the "clubs" do not monitor the guests drinking as we do in the US. Now I do not know about the clubs in Barcelona, but I do know about them some distance west of Barcelona in Marbella and I have seen too many young people totally drunk who continue to get served. Like the old days here in America.

I see then she might have gotten in

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I see then she might have gotten in

I own a Condo/ Villa/ Apartment in Marbella and have for around 10 years. I spent between 3 and 5 months per year in Spain and love it. Love dancing and have spent many hours in the "clubs" in and around Marbella. Never seen a bartender stop anyone from drinking. I will tell you few people drive to the clubs as parking usually sucks and public transportation is easily and readily available.

Pablo.. hugs Amanda in the kitchen veeeeeery gently   daaaayum  so sweet .. so nice.. but whatever it is  Amanda  not in the best of moods.. cleans up  as usual.. then retreats to the bedroom..