Bonnie & Clyde

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they don't produce for the a&l business.. pretty quick during the trial they will have "health problems" or "family reasons"

So funny, why can’t they just say they left the project and leave it at that. Why come up the same phoney reasons all the time 

• Like 1

I'll wait for Clyde return.

4 minutes ago, At7 said:

What was the point in them even joining. And I don’t think Clyde lives there at all lol

They have calendar2019 on the table - from personal photos😉.

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they don't produce for the a&l business.. pretty quick during the trial they will have "health problems" or "family reasons"

And what to do with the apartment? I do not think that the current participants agree to move in this apt. It is expensive and apartment is specific (parties, guest bedroom in an intimate style).

Who can use the apartment at 100%? Kate&Molly - but they have great apartment and satisfied. Piper&Hunter - but they have more club type parties, dances, fun. They will go bankrupt in this apartment. And do not use apt capabilities. New couple (blonde - at the photo session) - they are interesting, but we don’t know how social they are, how many friends they have, whether they are ready to invite people into apartment for fun, debauchery, orgies?

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I'll wait for Clyde return.

They have calendar2019 on the table - from personal photos😉.

And what to do with the apartment? I do not think that the current participants agree to move in this apt. It is expensive and apartment is specific (parties, guest bedroom in an intimate style).

Who can use the apartment at 100%? Kate&Molly - but they have great apartment and satisfied. Piper&Hunter - but they have more club type parties, dances, fun. They will go bankrupt in this apartment. And do not use apt capabilities. New couple (blonde - at the photo session) - they are interesting, but we don’t know how social they are, how many friends they have, whether they are ready to invite people into apartment for fun, debauchery, orgies?

Oh okay, then hopefully they blow us all away tonight or tomorrow when he returns and make us eat our words! I’ll be waiting to see....Lol!!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Any AL couple at the moment would bring more views in that place 🙄

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Any AL couple at the moment would bring more views in that place 🙄

But manager job is not about situation today, it is strategy.

- Today, yes. But Lina&Alex would not have opened such an apartment - for just couple. There is some kind of Chip, and strong - which convinced A&L to rent this apartment - investing more money than in other starting couples. That is - when they start doing what planned.

- Any couple will earn more in current apartments. Just because - this apartment is much more expensive. Participants - who use this apartment at 100%, I do not see (Kate - but they have nice apartment. P&H - but they are not ready to this. New couple - another lottery).