Bonnie & Clyde

Just now, Robwin said:

Ever thought of buying one of those fucking machines with varying speeds 🤔

Oh yeah, those are hot! I like watching videos of them too lol!!!! I bet they are expensive 

• Like 1

Gona give an tribute to the by far best residents of this house,always present,moving and just being themselfs...fishes..you are so wet..wet like an delicious wet.......soap..fishes..you like water..you like to forget what you don't remember..fishes..thank you for being the best residents of the luxurious place..you swim you swim..fishes..undefined.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Gona give an tribute to the by far best residents of this house,always present,moving and just being themselfs...fishes..you are so wet..wet like an delicious wet.......soap..fishes..you like water..you like to forget what you don't remember..fishes..thank you for being the best residents of the luxurious place..you swim you swim..fishes..undefined.

Lol wait... what?  😜 hah yeah they are entertaining! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ever thought of buying one of those fucking machines with varying speeds 🤔

6 hours ago, At7 said:

Oh yeah, those are hot! I like watching videos of them too lol!!!! I bet they are expensive 

Clara has one of those. I also like the Sybian. 👍
Be sure to check out the attachments, ladies.

The Sybian

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Clara has one of those. I also like the Sybian. 👍
Be sure to check out the attachments, ladies.

The Sybian

What? Clara has a fucking machine? Well why the hell doesn’t she use it lol!!! And yeah, I would love a Sybian too! But not st that price hahahaha 

• Like 3