Bonnie & Clyde

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i haven't seen anything. but i won't watch them do nothing but cover cams. that was the worst 1st day that i can remember. 

Absolutely amigo. VH needs to take drastic action to make sure current and future tenants DO NOT do this shaite again!

There is no need for it. 

• Like 1

Just now, purplewrap said:

Absolutely amigo. VH needs to take drastic action to make sure current and future tenants DO NOT do this shaite again!

There is no need for it. 

exactly. or i can turn my webcam agaoinst the curtains & see how many views i get. isn't that voyeurism?

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well, they don't get fined for bad cam angles. They don't have to put the cam back in position. 

BTW, as far as I know, with the 500 fine yesterday, they are now in the hole $235 for the whole month with no chance to make up for it. Even if they were perfect the max they could earn was $265 for the month. But that's fair right? Fuck no it isn't. It's bull shit that's what it is. 

#nomanagers

Don't do it potentials! Do it on your own. Save $1500 and do it on your own. They will take so much away from you. 

They are totally ignorant about the cams. I will keep making tickets til they fixed it 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. or i can turn my webcam agaoinst the curtains & see how many views i get. isn't that voyeurism?

Well, I repeat - no miracles. He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing.

When there are all VH is hermits (no camera incidents) and webcam girls (no camera incidents) - would you be interested in looking at this?

For example, Valerie and Glen. They have good orgy now (in current standards - not top level M&H/A&A/E&I). But before that, 1 full failure with camera incidents and 1 partial failure.

I repeat - any apartment who invites guests, have risk camera incidents. They were practically in all apartments - where invited guests.

For this apartment - main risk. Low activity - in routine. No guy. Girl spent most of the day doing nothing.

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

When there are all VH is hermits (no camera incidents) and webcam girls (no camera incidents) - would you be interested in looking at this?

For example, Valerie and Glen. They have good orgy now (in current standards - not top level M&H/A&A/E&I). But before that, 1 full failure with camera incidents and 1 partial failure.

I repeat - any apartment who invites guests, have risk camera incidents. They were practically in all apartments - where invited guests.

For this apartment - main risk. Low activity - in routine. No guy. Girl spent most of the day doing nothing.

well, they haven't left yet so they could still get some guests that don't cover the cams. but they still have a strike against them & they will have to work much harder to get views than they would have had to do without camcover guy. i'm sure that many people would have been satisfied with an introductory party without sex to start with. but i don't know why i have to keep saying this but i will again. NO COVERING CAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants to pay for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

well, they haven't left yet so they could still get some guests that don't cover the cams. but they still have a strike against them & they will have to work much harder to get views than they would have had to do without camcover guy. i'm sure that many people would have been satisfied with an introductory party without sex to start with. but i don't know why i have to keep saying this but i will again. NO COVERING CAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants to pay for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides the failed foursome they are not interesting at all til now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Guest covers camera? What actions? Fight? Expel naked girl on the street? What to do? They quickly solved the problem. At the same time - as they could have saved party (not in hard - but saved). Do not quarrel with friends.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Besides the failed foursome they are not interesting at all til now

I agree with that. But question is - how active swing-life? Like E&I or 1 orgy in 2 weeks? And how they will adapt to what needs to be explained about cams for guests (this is problem for them).

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Guest covers camera? What actions? Fight? Expel naked girl on the street? What to do? They quickly solved the problem. At the same time - as they could have saved party (not in hard - but saved). Do not quarrel with friends.

I agree with that. But question is - how active swing-life? Like E&I or 1 orgy in 2 weeks? And how they will adapt to what needs to be explained about cams for guests (this is problem for them).

let me ask you a question. how long will you watch them covering cams? do you feel that you get your money's worth? how many apts have to do it before you stop paying? stop making excuses for them. they need to be told before entering the apt that they don't have to have sex but they CAN'T COVER THE CAMS , EVER,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Agree,but for exemple in last night case(were guest covered several cams again an again)the residents should do just one thing..first call them apart to th room without cams and warn them..no cams can be covered.Then after it if they still covering the cams..invite them out.Gives the residents an bad image seing them smiling as someone cover cams(like Clyde did several times).All that tease and no deliver(so used in cam shows)also stinks.

Just now, golfer06 said:

let me ask you a question. how long will you watch them covering cams? do you feel that you get your money's worth? how many apts have to do it before you stop paying? stop making excuses for them. they need to be told before entering the apt that they don't have to have sex but they CAN'T COVER THE CAMS , EVER,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what you require will lead to fact - in VH survive only Hermits and Webmodels. Only they can provide 100% guarantee against any camera covering.

I not be interested in project with these types of people.

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

let someone explain why, why they invite people who will likely disagree to show their faces in the net? Why tenants don't ask the guests before invitation, if they want to become stars in vhtv, or not? That would help to avoid all the misunderstandings. It's much better for them to have nobody for weeks, than couple of people like they had last night, which can lead to the disaster.

• Like 1