Bonnie & Clyde

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really hope that strange guy with the plastic boobs won't show up again. He is a huge turnoff for me. Just my opinion of course. There might be people enjoy watching him.

Well.. They should do that type of questions on twitter quiz.. with photos of the "guests" and people choose who will appear and who will have sex with who and in what divisions and type of sex

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really hope that strange guy with the plastic boobs won't show up again. He is a huge turnoff for me. Just my opinion of course. There might be people enjoy watching him.

Same.And Hope also the others guests also don't apear(older blonde,old dude,brunet with mask),the event could be interesting with new guests.

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well.. They should do that type of questions on twitter quiz.. with photos of the "guests" and people choose who will appear and who will have sex with who and in what divisions and type of sex

No. They can invite who they want. I just won't watch when he shows up

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No. They can invite who they want. I just won't watch when he shows up

I know about you.. was saying for the others.. if they need to have this type of quiz.. they could go deep on that.. it's important to do what followers demands.. 

• Like 1