B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they all are 😉 

Yep 😉
I always wondered if RLC ask them what name they would like to have. And sometimes if they have visitors from outside im sure there must have been times when they made a slip and called them by their real name.

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yep 😉
I always wondered if RLC ask them what name they would like to have. And sometimes if they have visitors from outside im sure there must have been times when they made a slip and called them by their real name.

oh yea, we had some drunk girls who shouted after their friends with their common names

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

oh yea, we had some drunk girls who shouted after their friends with their common names

When Kaley was a guest, we knew her as ****, but had to start calling her Kaley once she became an official tenant, and the same with Mary in B4...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When Kaley was a guest, we knew her as ****, but had to start calling her Kaley once she became an official tenant, and the same with Mary in B4...

Right but in 3K they use their real names 😉 it only we naming them Kami, Kristy and Kaley 😉 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I forgot what Mary was called before she came on the list.