Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

5 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

We got lucky and should be thankful for small mercies. He was indeed just around the corner. Now what urgent errand can he be sent on next, I wonder?

I would gladly buy him a plain ticket anywhere in the world as long as it's a different country. 

• Like 4

He's completely ignoring her as he's so wrapped up in his technical work on the computer. She seems to be sounding off about something, maybe all the electrical leads on the floor making it like an assault course!

I'm sure it's just frustration with not being alone and being expected to cook for him without him even bothering to engage her in conversation. 

Then again he may think she's nagging and ignoring her is better than fighting her. 

Either way, other than enjoying Leora in her latest costume change and parading around the LR with other things on her mind than mere food, or in Paul's case computer topics, we could be waiting a while now for anything interesting to happen again soon, at least on the free cams.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

We got lucky and should be thankful for small mercies. He was indeed just around the corner. Now what urgent errand can he be sent on next, I wonder?

Its possible he could go out again....what odds Scutus?