Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

10 hours ago, raul399 said:

I read everything about Leora and Paul that you have written before ... hahaha .. I do not know if it is a doctoral thesis for a psychology test ... or it is just your fantasies ... hahaha .. for fantasies I prefer Leora's. .. uffff are better ... hahaha ... do not complicate your life thinking about what they do and what they do not ... let them live their life as they want, and enjoy watching Leora ...
I recognize that you have a lot of imagination ... friend health.

What I suggest you do raul399 is read my article again and then come back and tell me what is fantasy. Everything I have written is unequivocally true. Also I state that what I had written was purely a theory (. True or not) and it was posted as you will read to try and generate some reaction from people during an extended period of inactivity in the apartment. In that sense it was successful....as you reacted. I said my deduction was possibly not true but that was for others to interpret.

Fantasy .....Haha, I, like many people have fantasies about the lady in question and all of them are never going to be realized, but fantasy on this subject ......I wonder! 

So my friend, Everything I wrote was based on fact.....my interpretation of those facts may be wrong, but the only person who can tell me is The Little One,