Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

Her need for bating is growing stronger and stronger, now she can do it when Paul is at home and awake. This must be their mutual contract of Leora earning their living from RLC, otherwise I cannot understand it. Or then it is a serious sexual addiction, fun for us to watch but sooner or later a conflict in their relationship. I never thought Leora would one day go this far.

6 minutes ago, Calle said:

Her need for bating is growing stronger and stronger, now she can do it when Paul is at home and awake. This must be their mutual contract of Leora earning their living from RLC, otherwise I cannot understand it. Or then it is a serious sexual addiction, fun for us to watch but sooner or later a conflict in their relationship. I never thought Leora would one day go this far.

Hopefully she is just getting into the swing of things....she gets better with age, like a good wine. 😼

my topic is that Pablo does not satisfy her and is very precocious. She has ran in Leora. Doing that if she does not have a man that desires her enough, I think it would be interesting for her to have a lover or more dildos to satisfy her more

3 minutes ago, rvm said:

my topic is that Pablo does not satisfy her and is very precocious. She has ran in Leora. Doing that if she does not have a man that desires her enough, I think it would be interesting for her to have a lover or more dildos to satisfy her more

Another woman would do wonderfully I think. 😻