B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

She's just going to go to bed after she talks to her bf.  It's strange I may have missed something but I haven't seen anything go on between Anita and Oksi in days.  

Oksi managed to get her room  booked in B4 after her drunken night a while ago, IMO...I don't want to sound negative here guys, but Cheesy's right...They've done pretty much fuck all since that night..So, I ask the question, are they really that much into each other, or was it just another audition to get her a free ride?....a good audition mind, I'll grant you...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oksi managed to get her room  booked in B4 after her drunken night a while ago, IMO...I don't want to sound negative here guys, but Cheesy's right...They've done pretty much fuck all since that night..So, I ask the question, are they really that much into each other, or was it just another audition to get her a free ride?....a good audition mind, I'll grant you...

Oksi tried several times yesterday to kiss, cuddle and touch  Anita, but was rejected every time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm thinking it was just a big show to get her a free place to stay. on all of us the paying customers