B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

Back on topic.  I, for one, think it was a mistake getting rid of Karla and I know I'm not alone.  It's done now and we can't change that.  What I would like to see next is RLC getting rid of Miranda, get Deb and Tina together more and bring in some hot new girl to mix things up some.  Miranda just doesn't do it for me.  She's got a decent body but her face and especially her voice turn me off.

19 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Back on topic.  I, for one, think it was a mistake getting rid of Karla and I know I'm not alone.  It's done now and we can't change that.  What I would like to see next is RLC getting rid of Miranda, get Deb and Tina together more and bring in some hot new girl to mix things up some.  Miranda just doesn't do it for me.  She's got a decent body but her face and especially her voice turn me off.

Im sure it was her own choice to leave now.

22 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Could it be tatoos that were removed  ??

Good guess my friend but these just recently showed up on her and she didn't have any tats when she arrived in B4.  I hate tats on a woman and would have noticed them even before I noticed she had a pussy. BTW she does have one of those.😁