Trixie & Leah

6 minutes ago, apricot said:

do we know their sexuel prefences?

Not yet, yesterday the party had a lot of people to have an interesting ending for us.

but I think they are straight, even though they might be joking with other girls like Leah and Anastasia did the other day

11 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Not yet, yesterday the party had a lot of people to have an interesting ending for us.

but I think they are straight, even though they might be joking with other girls like Leah and Anastasia did the other day

Straight with benefits 😁

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Trixie in shower

trixie and very hot, very similar to sarah 😍 in the physical style and also in the good disposition,

the only thing she has a little more, for my tastes and too many tattoos too big

but still it still looks hot

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

trixie and very hot, very similar to sarah 😍 in the physical style and also in the good disposition,

the only thing she has a little more, for my tastes and too many tattoos too big

Thought the same when i saw her on shower.. the difference was sarah had a "clean" body when compared  (Sarah was also a little bit taller)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

Agree. Sarah would get a bit higher score, and  Trixie is the type of body I like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Agree. Sarah would get a bit higher score, and  Trixie is the type of body I like.

Will never understand how these girls want to disfigure their body's with these huge gross tattoos still it takes all types eh?