Gloria & Lars

Guest hacıvat

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Are you gonna renew then hun or hasn't the hook got into you this time round.

Nope! They fixed the scroll, which is awesome, but there's just not much for me to be excited about. Yes, I do love to see Paisely, but I don't need to see sex on VHTV. Just seeing her once in a while makes me smile and that's all I really need. I have a sub that I barely even use. I probably watched for a whole 2 minutes yesterday. I prefer the company of CC people. ❤️

If they brought back VJ, had a real passable transgirl, or visibly cancelled AlexLina's theft contract, I might join again. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I did. 250 days left.

Ah! So you cancelled your renewal. Well, I guess VHTV has 250 days left to change your mind. 

There was a guy here once who cancelled his sub and demanded a refund. They gave him his refund and then banned him. Classic! 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah! So you cancelled your renewal. Well, I guess VHTV has 250 days left to change your mind. 

There was a guy here once who cancelled his sub and demanded a refund. They gave him his refund and then banned him. Classic! 

No worries. I don't claim my money. I'm gonna watch it to the very end, and then I'll decide what next. I can buy new sub, no prob at all; but that depends on vhtv; who is more important for them: me, paying for subscription, or anyone else, who just sends bloody tickets.

17 minutes ago, waldi said:

No worries. I don't claim my money. I'm gonna watch it to the very end, and then I'll decide what next. I can buy new sub, no prob at all; but that depends on vhtv; who is more important for them: me, paying for subscription, or anyone else, who just sends bloody tickets.

That's the thing though, tickets are inevitable. It's always going to happen. Don't always assume it's me though. I really only contact them to make suggestions and to ask them to clarify why they did something. 

The tenants have to realize that even the appearance of something bad will end with an investigation at best. I think VHTV is really worried about any potential legal issues. The EU is not Russia and they can fuck you up. At worst they could get sued by a lone guest or tenant. It's a mess that want to avoid. That's the only reason I can think of for why they seem paranoid.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's the thing though, tickets are inevitable. It's always going to happen. Don't always assume it's me though. I really only contact them to make suggestions and to ask them to clarify why they did something. 

The tenants have to realize that even the appearance of something bad will end with an investigation at best. I think VHTV is really worried about any potential legal issues. The EU is not Russia and they can fuck you up. At worst they could get sued by a lone guest or tenant. It's a mess that want to avoid. That's the only reason I can think of for why they seem paranoid.

I think you didn't understand what I say. If you want, you can send one hundred tickets a day, I don't mind.  Important is, how vhtv react to all that bullshit assumptions people come up with. If they gonna cut the stream each time some of cc members decide to send a ticket because of having exuberant imagination, then goodbye