Gloria & Lars

Guest hacıvat

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

I think you didn't understand what I say. If you want, you can send one hundred tickets a day, I don't mind.  Important is, how vhtv react to all that bullshit assumptions people come up with. If they gonna cut the stream each time some of cc members decide to send a ticket because of having exuberant imagination, then goodbye

That's what I'm saying though, they are always going to do it. It's their protection against lawsuits. They run a business that has the potential for something terrible happening. The State knows this and there is some leeway, but the site has to show some degree of oversight to prove that they aren't profiting off of an illegal behavior. It's a defense measure against the State and rouge tenants or guests from coming after them legally. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. The only other thing would be if the people who run VHTV just happen to have a standard of conduct and they follow it. 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Someone should really really  creat an topic to talk about Tikets,talk can be done there,please someone do ittttt,tired of that subject.

old man always tired; retirement soon, I reckon 😀

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

old man always tired; retirement soon, I reckon 😀

Fuckkk at 37 retirement hopeful still far hehe,but seems to a lot of talk lately about tikets so making an Topic for that would be good,that way we can talk in were about all that matters..big boobs,nice fat pussies,threesomes,foursomes,orgies,small pointy nipples😁.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuckkk at 37 retirement hopeful still far hehe,but seems to a lot of talk lately about tikets so making an Topic for that would be good,that way we can talk in were about all that matters..big boobs,nice fat pussies,threesomes,foursomes,orgies,small pointy nipples😁.

I'm gonna shut up, no more about it. Just sex, rock and roll and...wait...what was the third thing...strange, I forgot....😀🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ah! So you cancelled your renewal. Well, I guess VHTV has 250 days left to change your mind. 

There was a guy here once who cancelled his sub and demanded a refund. They gave him his refund and then banned him. Classic! 

All Voyeur Sites do that to their Members sometimes. Depending on the Situation.  When someone Purchases a Premium Subscription they may pay $39.95 or $44.95 for a Months Subscription  but the full $39.95 or $44.95 does not fully go to the Voyeur Site Directly. The Payment Processor Collects a Fee from each Transaction made and the Remainder is Paid to the Voyeur Site. What those Fees are I have no clue as each Provider has different Standards & Rules on their Fee Policies. 

If a Member has Cancelled too many Subscriptions and Demanded Refunds each time where the Voyeur Site incurs Losses on the Fees Paid to the Payment Processor then the Voyeur Site is Within their Rights to Refuse any Further Service to such Individuals that cause them a Loss.

• Like 3