Dionysus & Artemida

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what i've seen lately they are. but once in a while the odd 1 won't work. if you get any bad ones write support ticket.

It doesn't work for all individual names. For example, i tried to find 'pablo' or 'juliet' i got "No records found with specified parameters."

Are you doing stuff with the technical guys there or just maintaining the archives?

Just now, pahman said:

It doesn't work for all individual names. For example, i tried to find 'pablo' or 'juliet' i got "No records found with specified parameters."

Are you doing stuff with the technical guys there or not? Or just maintaining the archives?

i don't think that the names ever worked. and i am only saving them. if i see a problem i contact them just like everyone else.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

my list shows pahman's ahead so i guess someone f----d up. but no problem with me if mr know-it-all is saved. after all what would we do without him?

Capture_2018_11_22_13_29_19_29.png  0

I don't think anyone fucked up. I created one after Sparkles did and
Pahman's wasn't even in the list of Subtopics when I did that. His
came later, even though it's listed first. Check the times.

I do think that the snide comments about Sparkles, or anyone, for
that matter, were unnecessary. JMHO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Not a big deal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

regardless of what it says pahman's showed up on my screen 1st so we can blame cc. maybe the twitter guy is putting in the times now. & since we are on the subject yours also showed up ahead of my bff. go figure?

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

Ok!

If i may "help", the best way is search under the actual realm they was using (Actual trixie&leah and actual ruby&calvin).. it's a pain in the ass system since they organize by realm numbers and not by names.. The search by participants may be depending if tags was applied (It happens till more or less June, after from the ones i pickup nothing). Not to say how difficult is to find something that is not ordered alphabetically 

there are videos from yesterday on archive that isn't working.. so the problem keeps going on 

• Like 1