Dionysus & Artemida

Their names(well and the rest)it's an mess,just my tought..residents names should be easy to say and if possible catchy,can't remember a lot worst than..Dionsysus and Artemida😂.Just name them for exemple Dion and Celina,but who cares in an couple months they will be out and new to their place lol.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Their names(well and the rest)it's an mess,just my tought..residents names should be easy to say and if possible catchy,can't remember a lot worst than..Dionsysus and Artemida😂.Just name them for exemple Dion and Celina,but who cares in an couple months they will be out and new to their place lol.

I just remember them as Dinosaur & ArtMedia. Not sure nor do I care which is which 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't think anyone fucked up. I created one after Sparkles did and
Pahman's wasn't even in the list of Subtopics when I did that. His
came later, even though it's listed first. Check the times.

I do think that the snide comments about Sparkles, or anyone, for
that matter, were unnecessary. JMHO.

you are mentioning names. i said nothing.

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course you did. What do you think people are stupid or something! It's obvious who you're talking about. I just want to know why you don't say the same shit to Jabbath, StnCld, Nack or any of the others on the Leaderboard. Why only me and Sparkles? Never mind don't answer. I don't care! 

hi amy. i guess you've ignored the past couple of months or you would have noticed that we were actually getting along allright. when you posted irritating things i was reading them & not commenting because i had realised that it would just cause you to continue on & on reacting the way that you are now. i haven't mentioned you or mr know-it-all for a long time. but you need to always make the last comment about everything because you thrive on the attention. otherwise you would not have reacted to a comment not directed toward you nor having anything to do with you. you really need to take a good long look at yourself. you need help!