SCAM Artists

StnCld316

Du3m.png

The Three Individuals in this Picture are SCAM Artists and each will soon be Facing 5 Years of Prison Time.

The Girl supposedly ran out of Gas which is now Deemed a Hoax. The Bearded guy was Supposedly a Homeless Vet who gave the Girl his last $20 to put Gas in her Car. The Girl & her Boyfriend and the Supposed Homeless Vet Johnny Bobbitt Cooked up a Scheme to Start a GoFundMe Account to raise Money for the Supposed Homeless Vet.

With over 14,000 Donors Donating to the Fraudulent GoFundMe Account accumulated well over $400,000 USD.  When these 3 get Sentenced they deserve to be placed in the General Population of the Prison System and let the Lifers have their way with them.   That's the Least these Bastards Deserve is a Good Ole Fashion Beat Down. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I don't understand.. What's wrong with that ???

I have re-read this and wonder if you are really serious about that question. Are you? If so, then you are among the millions of stupid people on this planet. The most stupid of which give money to undocumented organizations and all of these other go fund me scams. I don't know about you, but I work too hard to earn my money and I give it to no one for any reason. I read about scams like this almost every day in which some con, or group of cons try to scam the gullible people out of money.

Think about it. I did, from the first headline about the 'poor girl' running out of gas on the freeway ramp. In the very first pictures that came out in the news, the guy was described as a 'homeless Vet'. There are very few homeless Vets out there with a $20 bill in their pockets, let alone give it to some girl out of gas in her fancy schmancy car. His cute little pussy sweeper of a beard was very clean shaven around it. The back of his head was blocked like he had just had a fresh haircut. He has a full set of nice white teeth. Have you seen many homeless people looking all neat and tidy? If anything, he might have walked up to her and said I'll give you  $20 for a blowjob so you can get some gas. And ya think sweetie didn't have a wallet full of credit cards?

These dirtbags hanging out at the end of the freeway ramps do this as a tax free living. Many are watched and followed as they get into new cars parked down the street in a shopping center parking lot and then go home to a nice middle class home. Anyone that gives a dime to these people do it for their own 'feel-good' reasons. I'll keep my money in my own pocket and feel good about it. 

As the saying goes, 'A fool and his money are soon parted'. If you want to do good, take a cart full of groceries to a homeless shelter or get a few 50 pound bags of dog/cat food and drop them off at the local animal shelter. They'll love you for it. That, I know.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm not furious at all. I'm sitting here quietly drinking a cup of coffee and listening to the area in which I live awake from the cool night. 

YOU make no difference to me at all. I, just like you, were stating an opinion, but I, was showing the facts of the case in which you were questioning.

Should you want to donate your money, be my guest. I don't and won't. I did however explain the reasons why.  

A few year's ago i was out in town and was approached by a man who asked me for money, i asked why did he want money.( he wasn't the best dressed person around ) he said he was Hungry and had not eat in awhile. i was not going to give him any money,but that i would buy him a meal (no not a burger and fries) there was a nice place nearby so i told him to follow me.we went in and had a seat and i told him to order Anything he wanted and i would pay for it no question's asked. it was a menu Full of Home Cooked Food. but he told me he didn't want Any of the food.(it made me wonder about him) So i told him that he must not be that hungry to turn down this good food ...So i got up and left him setting at the table by his self. may have wanted drug money i don't know but he didn't get either food or money.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Dear Mr. @TBG 150

I wonder why are you so furious?? If I'm one of those stupid people on the face of the face of the globe would this make any difference to you?? In other words, if you feel that I'm stupid why you are replying my above comment Mr. Genius ??????

I also see that you reside in Turkmenistan. Panhandling there may be against the law of the particular Province or locale that you live. Unless you live or have lived in the United States, you may not know to what I refer, I don't know. I have never visited Turkey. Here it is common practice for cons to beg on the street leading other to believe they are in hardship. Granted, there are valid people out there who are former Veterans that are missing limbs, do have some form of PTSD and really don't have a place to go or call home.

I used to deliver to a rather blighted section of Miami Florida, way back when and on a particular corner there was a man in a wheelchair. He had both of his legs blown off in Viet Nam. He wasn't sitting on them like some fakers do, he truly had no legs. He just sat on the corner in his wheelchair with a jar. He never came out into traffic where someone would surly have run him over. Anyway, after seeing him there for a few months always wearing the same dirty clothes, not bathed or shaved, before I went to work, I made him a nice 'submarine sandwich' with roast beef, ham, turkey and a few of the vegetable garnishments. When I arrived at his corner near 7 am, I got the sandwich and hopped out of my truck to give it to him. He was overjoyed as he ripped off the wrapping and practically ate it whole. He was hungry.

Whenever I knew my route was going to bring me by him, I always took him food, not money. A few times I was able to talk with him and that's how I got his story. Be it a sandwich or a couple of Egg McMuffins from McDonalds, he was always grateful that someone remembered him. I never saw him with beer or liquor. 

I'm not a totally cold and heartless bastard, but before I give someone something, I want to know why they need it. If you can stand on a street corner in $100 tennis shoes, smoking cigarettes you don't need my money. I buy $20 tennis shoes and can't afford $10 a pack for cigs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

A few year's ago i was out in town and was approached by a man who asked me for money, i asked why did he want money.( he wasn't the best dressed person around ) he said he was Hungry and had not eat in awhile. i was not going to give him any money,but that i would buy him a meal (no not a burger and fries) there was a nice place nearby so i told him to follow me.we went in and had a seat and i told him to order Anything he wanted and i would pay for it no question's asked. it was a menu Full of Home Cooked Food. but he told me he didn't want Any of the food.(it made me wonder about him) So i told him that he must not be that hungry to turn down this good food ...So i got up and left him setting at the table by his self. may have wanted drug money i don't know but he didn't get either food or money.

You were spot on to go down that route Sniper...test him out. I might have to hunt you out. That sounded like a great offer to me...😉
I've bought someone a pie before, and he appreciated it. So he WAS hungry...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I also see that you reside in Turkmenistan. Panhandling there may be against the law of the particular Province or locale that you live. Unless you live or have lived in the United States, you may not know to what I refer, I don't know. I have never visited Turkey. Here it is common practice for cons to beg on the street leading other to believe they are in hardship. Granted, there are valid people out there who are former Veterans that are missing limbs, do have some form of PTSD and really don't have a place to go or call home.

I used to deliver to a rather blighted section of Miami Florida, way back when and on a particular corner there was a man in a wheelchair. He had both of his legs blown off in Viet Nam. He wasn't sitting on them like some fakers do, he truly had no legs. He just sat on the corner in his wheelchair with a jar. He never came out into traffic where someone would surly have run him over. Anyway, after seeing him there for a few months always wearing the same dirty clothes, not bathed or shaved, before I went to work, I made him a nice 'submarine sandwich' with roast beef, ham, turkey and a few of the vegetable garnishments. When I arrived at his corner near 7 am, I got the sandwich and hopped out of my truck to give it to him. He was overjoyed as he ripped off the wrapping and practically ate it whole. He was hungry.

Whenever I knew my route was going to bring me by him, I always took him food, not money. A few times I was able to talk with him and that's how I got his story. Be it a sandwich or a couple of Egg McMuffins from McDonalds, he was always grateful that someone remembered him. I never saw him with beer or liquor. 

I'm not a totally cold and heartless bastard, but before I give someone something, I want to know why they need it. If you can stand on a street corner in $100 tennis shoes, smoking cigarettes you don't need my money. I buy $20 tennis shoes and can't afford $10 a pack for cigs. 

It's pretty good that you know about the law of other countries. My advice to you is to be careful if you want to visit Turkey not to do something against the law in the streets. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cheers 🥂

• Like 1