Best Barcelona Period

BBsq69

Best period of Barcelona  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What period of Barcelona did you enjoy most?

• Nora Period (Nora, Kami. Kristy)
    • Reopened B1 (Ilona, Irma, Adele)
    • B2 Party Period (Lola, Stella, Belle)
    • B1 Party Period (Jess, Nicole, Twins)
    • Naked Cleaning (Renata, Regina, Sher)
    • B4 Opened (Karol, Nica, Monica)
    • Current Period (Miroslava, Amina, Megan)

Some people like Barca as it was, some like the initial period of B1, some like when Lola brought the wild parties, some like when Nora returned with Irma and injected life into the parties, some like when B1 & B2 started to get a bid wilder with Renata, some liked B4 when there was suddenly a massive increase in bating and boyfriends and some like the current period with the reopening of B1 and the groups on B4.
This is not about individual girls (although I have mentioned them to refresh your mind), nor about groups of girls so please don't vote on which girl you like, it is about,the period, the content, the feel and what you enjoyed.

Personally it is a hard choice. The crazy Lola period was very exciting but only last a short time when it came to a sudden halt for various reasons (drugs - although people are still taking them, noise). The party period in B1 really showed Nora's creativity and carried on with others although they became tamer as time went on and the B4 opening showed what might happen with a bit of incentive. Many think the current period has gone slightly over the top although I think it is just in a different and more competitive market now.

What do you think?

N.B. Just because I have mentioned separate apartments does not mean the period is confined to them. For instance B3 has been mixed up in this as well with a lot of great action there but I would only count B3 when it is fully interacting with the GoV apartments.

On 11/23/2018 at 12:13 PM, BBsq69 said:

Some people like Barca as it was, some like the initial period of B1, some like when Lola brought the wild parties, some like when Nora returned with Irma and injected life into the parties, some like when B1 & B2 started to get a bid wilder with Renata, some liked B4 when there was suddenly a massive increase in bating and boyfriends and some like the current period with the reopening of B1 and the groups on B4.
This is not about individual girls (although I have mentioned them to refresh your mind), nor about groups of girls so please don't vote on which girl you like, it is about,the period, the content, the feel and what you enjoyed.

Personally it is a hard choice. The crazy Lola period was very exciting but only last a short time when it came to a sudden halt for various reasons (drugs - although people are still taking them, noise). The party period in B1 really showed Nora's creativity and carried on with others although they became tamer as time went on and the B4 opening showed what might happen with a bit of incentive. Many think the current period has gone slightly over the top although I think it is just in a different and more competitive market now.

What do you think?

N.B. Just because I have mentioned separate apartments does not mean the period is confined to them. For instance B3 has been mixed up in this as well with a lot of great action there but I would only count B3 when it is fully interacting with the GoV apartments.

Hmm. Are you OK BB? Not once, did you mention "My Belle." lol...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hmm. Are you OK BB? Not once, did you mention "My Belle." lol...

LOL

She was involved in 3 periods:

1. B2 Party Period - during which she won virtually every poll as for the early part she was the most enthusiastic participant

2. B1 Party Period - during which Gina, The Twins and Belle started the bed posing but she was not a big player in the parties

3. B4 opened - With Bea and Karol started to take it to the next level bating as well as spreading nudity and then the wild period with Rosie.

As I said this is not about single girls and, while her first visit was spectacular, it would have been nothing without the full legendary team. 

spreading nudity - I mean normalising nudity around the house like Ilona and Irma did with B2 rather than actual 'spreading' LOL

• Like 1

Roughly I would define the periods as:

1. Up to September 2015

2. November 2015 - July 2016

3. August 2016 - December 2016 (but more specifically September/October)

4. January 2017 - July 2017 (more the first few months)

5. August 2017 - December 2017

6. January 2018 - June 2018 (B4 was open in December but initially very quiet)

7. July 2018 onwards

• Like 1

Sorry I missed this new thread BB...It's gotta be when B4 opened for me...Not necessarily all the girls in B4, when it openrd, but it gave me more lovely girls to watch...Tbh, Although B4 is still full of lovely girls now, non draw me to them...
Plus, the 3 girls you mentioned in brackets there, Karol, Monica and Nica...I really like Nica, and I would love her to return, but Karol and Monica are in my top 3 girls ever...:heart:

On 11/24/2018 at 5:40 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Plus, the 3 girls you mentioned in brackets there, Karol, Monica and Nica..

I was thinking of you when I chose Karol and Monica. I could have chosen Sofie, Jasmin, Blair, Bea.or many others. Lots of big characters back then but Nica seemed to cover the segue into the next period. I always wished Nica would get on with Belle and they were all over each other on Jasmin's BF's birthday. Indeed Belle spent the next morning naked on Nica's bed but there was a never time she was Nica like she was with Amina. To a bit of an extent I think that's when RLC Barcelona grew up and offered the product I think it should have from the start. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't want to see it go back to the original days and of course they opened the Roommates apartments.

Also with the later period I could have mentioned Bridget, Mary, Dalia but I don't know them so well. 

• 2 months later...