Zack & Blonde Part #2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ну давай. Не ставьте себя в роли жертвы в настоящее время. Вы и ваш глупый друг воспользовались гостевой девушкой, когда она была в значительной степени вырубились на диване. Этот идиот даже использовал ножницы, чтобы разрезать ее штаны. Вы знаете, это можно считать попытку изнасилования и я многие страны вы бы пойти в тюрьму за тиа вместе с этим глупым идиотом. Вы приставал гостевую девушка всю ночь, прежде чем она и сделала много попыток убежать вас. Когда она проходила мимо, там и больше не в состоянии сопротивляться, чтобы попытаться fhck ее просто отвратительно и совершенно неправильно. О, пожалуйста, не вините нас здесь. Винить себя и свой глупый друг и быть счастливыми ваш фол задница не в тюрьме (пока). 

В чем то вы правы.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Ахаха , как предсказуемый ложь они говорят ... «сценарий для смеха»

F * CKING нелепой. Угадайте , когда она убежала от них (когда она была еще с какой - то энергии) был также сценарий

У каждого своя правда. Это моя знакомая с фитнес клуба. Штаны конечно смешно и не понятно. Но голая она не уехала же. Я ей дал спортивные штаны. И плохо с ней не кто плохо не обращался. Она была пьяна вчера. 

9 hours ago, JustSayin said:

Hate to burst your bubble but just before the apartment went offline Zack was just about to get in on it too. He was right there on the couch on the other side of the girl, awake, watching what the other guy was doing too her as he felt her up. 

Urgh...that sucks! Lot's of people are negative about Zack but I always thought he was one of the more decent participates on VHTV, despite his negative personality traits,  but what you've said reallly drops him down in my estimation. Not suprised an incident like this occured though. VHTV thrives on sex and to keep people interested it has to become more extreme and progress beyond vanilla b/g sex with the same two people. Add to that a house featuring two sexually active young men and it's a cocktail that can go wrong really badly.

I hope VHTV sees this as a wakeup call and puts restrictions on what participants can and can't do.

8 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Urgh...that sucks! Lot's of people are negative about Zack but I always thought he was one of the more decent participates on VHTV, despite his negative personality traits,  but what you've said reallly drops him down in my estimation. Not suprised an incident like this occured though. VHTV thrives on sex and to keep people interested it has to become more extreme and progress beyond vanilla b/g sex with the same two people. Add to that a house featuring two sexually active young men and it's a cocktail that can go wrong really badly.

I hope VHTV sees this as a wakeup call and puts restrictions on what participants can and can't do.

totally the opposite.. lie to guests... injections.. rape attempted .. and other bad stuff connected to his old manager position that should had immediately kick him off from VH

• Like 4

Just now, Sparkles said:

totally the opposite.. lie to guests... injections.. rape attempted .. and other bad stuff connected to his old manager position that should had immediately kick him off from VH

Rape attempt I understand. Injections...depends on what he is injecting but even then, as long as he is only doing it to himself as oppossed to unwilling people, it isn't too bad. But i'm interested in the lying. You mean lying to girls to get them on cam?

48 minutes ago, Zack said:

У каждого своя правда. Это моя знакомая с фитнес клуба. Штаны конечно смешно и не понятно. Но голая она не уехала же. Я ей дал спортивные штаны. И плохо с ней не кто плохо не обращался. Она была пьяна вчера. 

You really should be careful what friends you pick. And you should learn how to behave when a girl is around. Hint: No means no.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Rape attempt I understand. Injections...depends on what he is injecting but even then, as long as he is only doing it to himself as oppossed to unwilling people, it isn't too bad. But i'm interested in the lying. You mean lying to girls to get them on cam?

Lying to guests about the purpose of the cams. Lying to Ruby about the project and not paying her. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lying to guests about the purpose of the cams. Lying to Ruby about the project and not paying her. 

Hmmmm, looks like he is dropping down even more in my estimation then. Poor Ruby!

Well hopefully his bad behaviour catches up with him and he rethinks how he acts.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

They are on cams under VH rules. And they break it a lot of times. And using that kind of stuff (even if on them) isn't allowed according to what was said that could be. 
Bold: Yes.. 

Forget another one: Disconnecting the power of the house on purpose shutting down the cams 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lying to guests about the purpose of the cams. Lying to Ruby about the project and not paying her. And that being already bad enough .. add to that the the "additional services" to tenants

• Like 2

Just now, bayleebr said:

EVERYONE tells lies as said by groomy a million times.He can inject steroids or performance enhancing drugs in his own body as long as it concerns his own health.Spiking drinks to to molest someone is CRIMINAL although i haven't seen it personally.I don't know how bad a manager he is as i dont speak russian.He is under VH contract and i am sure VH knows about everything that goes on there.You don't want to believe everything that is said here.I saw the tattooed idiot  cutting the panties of a 'supposedly' drugged girl and both him and Zack beginning to start something when the stream was cut off.A girl called 'barbie' was similarly played by all 3 of them.I didnt see any censored stream then.All of the action including zack fucking her twice or thrice is in the archives too.

I am not sure what to believe anymore.

6 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Hmmmm, looks like he is dropping down even more in my estimation then. Poor Ruby!

Well hopefully his bad behaviour catches up with him and he rethinks how he acts.

Did Ruby post here that Zack did not paid her.ok let's hear it from her and clear it

@Ruby was zack a bad manager and did not pay you anything ? Is he abusive,liar,a drug addict.Did he and blonde forced you to entertain them with their freak friend ?

Let's hear it and end the discussion.

• Like 3