Zack & Blonde Part #2

49 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Zack and the dude in the plaid shirt have been trying all night to get into her pants, she rejected them numerous times even going to the bedroom to get away. Zach gave up and went to sleep on the couch. She got away from Buddy on the bed and wedged herself between Zach and the back of the couch when she passed out. Buddy tried to pull her pants down and when he couldn't, he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the back or her pants and panties, pulled them down and proceeded to try and fuck her.

I saw that and thought that this is it.That tattooed freak has to go ...to jail.Zack keeps on inviting these thugs.Blonde is equally aggressive.I am sure he would have stripped naked and forced her hand on his useless limp dick.Steroid abuse has taken it's toll.They are mentally and physically incapable.The apartment used to be good earlier.Not anymore.I'll be surprised if they come back.

• Like 2

I visited VHTV just now and noticed Zack & Blondes apartment was missing.

So I visited here and yikes, looks like a sexual assault as occurring, if so hope VHTV took it offline to sort it out. I'm happy Zack wasn't the one cutting away her clothes. Would suck being attracted to a potential rapist  😕

3 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

I visited VHTV just now and noticed Zack & Blondes apartment was missing.

So I visited here and yikes, looks like a sexual assault as occurring, if so hope VHTV took it offline to sort it out. I'm happy Zack wasn't the one cutting away her clothes. Would suck being attracted to a potential rapist  😕

Hate to burst your bubble but just before the apartment went offline Zack was just about to get in on it too. He was right there on the couch on the other side of the girl, awake, watching what the other guy was doing too her as he felt her up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarveyB said:

Zack and the dude in the plaid shirt have been trying all night to get into her pants, she rejected them numerous times even going to the bedroom to get away. Zach gave up and went to sleep on the couch. She got away from Buddy on the bed and wedged herself between Zach and the back of the couch when she passed out. Buddy tried to pull her pants down and when he couldn't, he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the back or her pants and panties, pulled them down and proceeded to try and fuck her.

Omg, wtf? Wow, that’s a huge no no no....unacceptable. That’s disgusting...definitely illegal, can’t be doing that crap! 😡

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Well.. guess they all have to go get real jobs..VH did the right thing..

No. If  @Voyeur House TV did the right thing, make Tweet = Zack and Blonde would be excluded from the project for multiple breaches contract.

For now, they simply turned off the apartment, removed the illegal content, and added fine.

• Like 3