Zack & Blonde Part #2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope the girls will run. They deserve better 👍

Jade isn’t going anywhere. She’s completely naive and attached to him like Velcro. Leonie, well, I can see her moving on 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, At7 said:

Yeah couples tend to bore me too. Other than the first couple of times you get to see them fuck, i lose interest rather quickly after that. Guess I like variety lol. 

I like variety also (depending the houses).. but don't like houses where there is direct deliver of money as "gift" for the sex like happened with this people from that house 

As usual, I think this forum is being too judgmental.

It was all that tattoo guy fault. The bad mistake was to keeping the asshole around.

We can't just sit, and expect VH brings pure, decent and ethical participants. That is not how this business work. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If the girl really returns for more than. kicking the idiots asses she has really low self esteem or got payed (bribed) a fortune to make it look like nothing happened. 

None of them have any high esteem or else they wouldn't be on here its just anything for a quick buck. All of them carry their brains between their legs lol.

Just now, zoifan said:

It was all that tattoo guy fault. The bad mistake was to keeping the asshole around.

We can't just sit, and expect VH brings pure, decent and ethical participants. That is not how this business work. 

Read groomy posts

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

Boring ass couples.

Just now, zoifan said:

It was Zack's damn duty to make him stop. Instead he encouraged him. If a guy would do this to a girl on my house I'd kick his ass right to Timbuktu 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I like variety also (depending the houses).. but don't like houses where there is direct deliver of money as "gift" for the sex like happened with this people from that house 

Yes seeing the exchange of money would be off putting. We like to think these situations are natural, though we know better most of the time. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

It always has been.I also helps that someone is here 24*7 watching all the damn apartments,jerking off and then coming back to complain.The USP of that unique individual.