B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November/December 2018 #5

Just now, maxfactor said:

well seriously these apartments are number one right now and have been for the past couple of hours...so I'll just go with that.  As long as there are no guys there to fuck things up...I'm good.

Fair enough Max...I take it you are aware that the girls perform shows to compete against the other apts to gain top cam...and no doubt more dosh...That why, when Dalia was 'apparently' getting licked out, her, and others, were on their phones...checking to see how they were faring against the opposition...😉

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fair enough Max...I take it you are aware that the girls perform shows to compete against the other apts to gain top cam...and no doubt more dosh...That why, when Dalia was 'apparently' getting licked out, her, and others, were on their phones...checking to see how they were faring against the opposition...😉

and it was the same as when karol and amina put on their shows right.😏

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I am more than well aware thank you...now will you please quit your evangelistic like preaching on the subject...if you don't like it go away.

I have to say how disappointed I am in Dalia right now.  I have been hoping that she would open up a little sexually but tonight caught me off guard.  Since day 1 all she has done is solo bates and try to get Amina to take serious notice of her.  She did nothing showy at all.  On her very first night in B4 she transformed into just as much the fake showgirl that the rest of them are.  I still find it hard to believe but the evidence is right there.  I'm sorry Dalia but you lost a big fan and supporter tonight.  Enjoy your new role as fake supporting actress to Anita.  The only thing it will get you is sent home early. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I have to say how disappointed I am in Dalia right now.  I have been hoping that she would open up a little sexually but tonight caught me off guard.  Since day 1 all she has done is solo bates and try to get Amina to take serious notice of her.  She did nothing showy at all.  On her very first night in B4 she transformed into just as much the fake showgirl that the rest of them are.  I still find it hard to believe but the evidence is right there.  I'm sorry Dalia but you lost a big fan and supporter tonight.  Enjoy your new role as fake supporting actress to Anita.  The only thing it will get you is sent home early. 

Im sure she will do her solo stuff like she did in b1, so if thats what you liked im sure you will be pleased with that here also 🙂