Nicole & Karl

32 minutes ago, Kamila said:

so I think more calm and caring about someone other than herself) probably it came with more experience after rlc. I will not argue, I need to watch her more time

It's been two days and it's real snooze town over here. I hope things pick up quickly. How about a small tease, a little skin, anything realy. After building Nicole up so high can't she throw us a frickin' bone? 🐶

Image result for throw me a bone

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WatcherCC said:

After building Nicole up so high can't she throw us a frickin' bone? 

Nicole stood out in RLC because among all the fake lesbian massaging teasing waste of time self absorbed girls that 99% of barca girls pump out, she was/is one of the few that chose not to partake in all that trash and actually brought guys home. That's it. Other than that, she's about as regular as anybody else. She's not going to throw anybody any bones. She's not going to put on shows. She's not going to do the bullshit teasing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nicole stood out in RLC because among all the fake lesbian massaging teasing waste of time self absorbed girls that 99% of barca girls pump out, she was/is one of the few that chose not to partake in all that trash and actually brought guys home. That's it. Other than that, she's about as regular as anybody else. She's not going to throw anybody any bones. She's not going to put on shows. She's not going to do the bullshit teasing.

No problem!

image.jpeg.c4401fa47c9c4548f099154eb83d00b3.jpeg

• Upvote 1