Nicole & Karl

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Gracias por eso Gudari ... Usted tiene 2 ventajas sobre mí aquí

1. Usted es un miembro de VH y se puede ver ... yo confiar en usted grandes chicos para poner un poco de cosas, aquí y allá. Así que estoy basando mis mensajes en el hecho de que siempre me quedo por ella a pesar de que en realidad no puedo verla
  2. Usted habla español, y espero que usted está de acuerdo, pero es prácticamente española ... Estaba aprendiendo que desde el día 1 cuando estaba en B1 ..

No friend, I am not a member but I have seen that video by chance and yes, she speaks very well Spanish. I also see and hear only by the free camera unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

No friend, I am not a member but I have seen that video by chance and yes, she speaks very well Spanish. I also see and hear only by the free camera unfortunately.

Both speak Spanish or Catalan? 

I tried to understand them but the echo in the house (or maybe it's the monitor speakers) doesn't help me. And if they speak fluently, the normal speed of the language also doesn't help me 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

Ambos hablan español o catalán? 

Traté de entender que el eco de la casa (o tal vez es los altavoces del monitor) no me ayuda. Y si hablan con fluidez, la velocidad normal de la lengua tampoco me ayude  😁

They live in Barcelona but do not speak Catalan, speak Spanish and yes I understand, the audio is horrible and the placement of the cameras too. Keep flashing, I appreciate your contributions!!!

Just now, Gudari said:

They live in Barcelona but do not speak Catalan, speak Spanish and yes I understand, the audio is horrible and the placement of the cameras too. Keep flashing, I appreciate your contributions!!!

The LR/Kitchen doesn't have a good layout for cam positioning .. And most of the times i have the sound almost mute because of "noises" 😁
But i know how hard and ridiculous expensive is to find houses in this side of europe in big (and especially touristic) cities. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

La LR / cocina no tiene un buen diseño para el posicionamiento de la leva .. Y la mayoría de las veces tengo el sonido casi muda a causa de "ruidos" 😁
pero sé lo difícil y caro es ridícula para encontrar casas en este lado de europa en las ciudades grandes (y especialmente turísticos). 

Yes friend, Barcelona is very expensive just like the city I live in too. And yes, cameras and other elements generate too much interference.

As much as i like Nicole(especially the Nicole of first two,three times in rlc)This(to my surprise)seems another house "build" to them do their life's,daily life mostly outside and then arrive home and relax,eat,talk,with would work in rlc but less Probrably to work in VHTV style(every cam site have their style and VH isn't diferent),Just like Miami place,C&J etc seems they had no real ideia what is VH neither want or are willing to change their routines to have an balance between their daily life and VH "life",I am really surprised because of all Barca rlc girls Nicole probraby was one of the most fittest to site style.Even the one that Enjoy this style of houses and residents there isn't some things that make it less apealing..i enjoy watching residents watching tv and see their reactions to what they are watching(my voyeur side)but..we can even watch what they are seing..My opinion is that..when they open an new house they should thing first and foremost in themselfs and then(also)in viewers..would improve if they puted one new cam in the opposite side of cam2,we could see them better in sofa and other things.well this is my view of this house as an user.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gudari said:

She have learn spanish last stay in B2 . Fuck a spanish guy and learn !!!!!!!

• Like 1

En 11/29/2018 a las 22:01, sulzer25059 dijo:

Excuse me! but you write so radically about Nicole as if she were on rlc one who spent her time on the phone. And there were two girls Jessica and Michelle much worse who worked as web models and were sold to men like prostitutes, Nicole started to live with Lima (a star of debauchery and alcoholism) and with Jessica, who had a boyfriend who worked as a web model and allowed the technician to bring her to orgasm on camera, and how many girls were there permanently in their phones? In rlc, all such beauties, loving their life in iPhones, so what? are you really sure that people who participate in this reality act like TV stars or artists in the theater, do you think they are animators or did they come from circus? This is about the secrets of ordinary everyday life! people, you always complain about something, you have a lot of options to look at other apartments, why do you criticize her so much, what will change from your negative? I honestly sometimes do not understand you, but it does not matter

Just now, Kamila said:

Excuse me! but you write so radically about Nicole as if she were on rlc one who spent her time on the phone. And there were two girls Jessica and Michelle much worse who worked as web models and were sold to men like prostitutes, Nicole started to live with Lima (a star of debauchery and alcoholism) and with Jessica, who had a boyfriend who worked as a web model and allowed the technician to bring her to orgasm on camera, and how many girls were there permanently in their phones? In rlc, all such beauties, loving their life in iPhones, so what? are you really sure that people who participate in this reality act like TV stars or artists in the theater, do you think they are animators or did they come from circus? This is about the secrets of ordinary everyday life! people, you always complain about something, you have a lot of options to look at other apartments, why do you criticize her so much, what will change from your negative? I honestly sometimes do not understand you, but it does not matter

Who r you ?

3 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Do you have a bad day , or is it something you eat ??😆