3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

5 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Then tell Ridgerunner and his partner, Beldon to quit critisizing other members comments. Most of their comments are critical of other members. They are always the ones that begin the rants and flames. You used to warn members then ban them for this type of behavior.

We still do Warn them.  Most times just placing a comment in the Topics settles things down.  If it continues then Warnings are given.

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Aha! Is this thread my chance to invoke my squirrely wrath? Excellent.

05cbce078aab416ed8c8b55a694eef6f--napalm-the-morning.jpg

To be fair in this dispute I think you need to go back to page one of this thread and follow the conversation all the way to this page to see who initiated the negative,derogatory comments. In most of my comments I was defending the KKK girls from comments that I thought were unfair, and then things escalated from there.  I have now moved my conversation on this to the "Rants and Flames " thread.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You know nothing about Kami's life outside the apartment, just your general assumptions about how women behave; as if you know everything about every woman. Maybe she does have sex outside the apartment and maybe she does not, but the fact is that you do not know one way or the other. 

You sound like a father who doesn't want to realize that his grown-up daughter has a sex life. If you look at the development, however, it quickly becomes clear that her life has not changed much, but simply moved away from the cameras. Meanwhile, Kamila is nothing else than a freeloader, who take money without giving anything in return. All this based on a hype that K&K had over two years ago, when people thought something was going to happen between the girls for real (not just this teasing shows). 

Funny enough, while you trying to explain how realistic this apartment is, Kamila restart to tie with her old teasing show times. Completely ignoring that after months of shows with Kristy, even the last fool realized that the girls are nothing else than friends (if at all) and that there a meanwhile girls in barcelona that do not stop before first base. (BTW, i do not like the shows at all; not in barcelona or any any other apartment).

Kamila's time in this project ran out more than a year ago.  It's time for her to finally disappear. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We still do Warn them.  Most times just placing a comment in the Topics settles things down.  If it continues then Warnings are given.

I guess you mean the words between Ridgerunner and CrazyDude. Or, did I do something wrong?

In defense of Kamilla, as all of you know I am one of the spoiled princess's biggest critics, I have noticed that here lately she seems very much in her own little world, distancing herself from everyone in the apartment. I am beginning to think that she is dealing with way too much on her plate these days, and it has preoccupied her thoughts and actions. I wish her best and hope that everything will be OK. Maybe there is someone out there in her world that can wrap their arms around her and give her an ear to listen and provide comfort. Kamilla is after all a human being, just like all of us !!!!

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 3:52 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is wearing a Rodeo Club shirt. The Rodeo Club is in San Jose,Ca. Kami's friend Anna had traveled to California earlier this year, so I wonder if Kami had been staying with Anna the last few days.

She was with a girl the last few days yes, I dont know the girls name but maybe was Anna.

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

In defense of Kamilla, as all of you know I am one of the spoiled princess's biggest critics, I have noticed that here lately she seems very much in her own little world, distancing herself from everyone in the apartment. I am beginning to think that she is dealing with way too much on her plate these days, and it has preoccupied her thoughts and actions. I wish her best and hope that everything will OK. Maybe there is someone out there in her world that can wrap their arms around her and give her an ear to listen and provide comfort. Kamilla is after all a human being, just like all of us !!!!

That's strange... Kami has almost never been so close to Kaley (who was crying this morning and Kami came to comfort her), even to Kristy she is talling to again, and as usual to Katia, the dear one, the only one she can cry on her shoulder. Yes, Kami has some problem, work, family, health, but she feels much better and can even sleep better those last days. She behaves less like a princess. Could be that she listened all the critics here, even from me, or just she feels much better. Kami and Kaley had big problem with their Instagrams, they talked a lot of it. Both girls are planning their next travels, to her home town for Kami, and to some sunny place for Kami and Kaley.