3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

1 hour ago, CrazyDude said:

You would never have known it as she was anxious to get it over with. She is absolutely terrible fuck. I would rather use my hand.

And the reason you would use your hand is probably because no woman other than cold unfeeling prostitutes would ever want to have sex with you. Like I said before, all a woman is to you is someone to fuck. 

21 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go ahead and kick her out. You still do not know what she is doing outside the apartment, period.  Also, after she was finished having sex with Chris she said it seemed like it had been a million years since the last time she had sex.

I think I have a better understanding of what's happening than you do.

Unfortunately, You don't seem to be able to be objective towards Kamila. You shouldn't take this so seriously. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Unfortunately, You don't seem to be able to be objective towards Kamila. You shouldn't take this so seriously. 

He's either her dad or brother. Whats amazing to me about him is he makes assumptions about us yet criticises us for making assumptions about Kamila. Completely two faced, which is the worst kind of person to try and have discussions of logic.

3 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

He's either her dad or brother. Whats amazing to me about him is he makes assumptions about us yet criticises us for making assumptions about Kamila. Completely two faced, which is the worst kind of person to try and have discussions of logic.

Two faced? You didn't even have enough guts to address me directly.  I can tell what kind of person you are by the type comments you make about women on here. To you women are nothing more than tits,ass, and pussy.

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

You know nothing about Kami's life outside the apartment, just your general assumptions about how women behave; as if you know everything about every woman. Maybe she does have sex outside the apartment and maybe she does not, but the fact is that you do not know one way or the other. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You know nothing about Kami's life outside the apartment, just your general assumptions about how women behave; as if you know everything about every woman. Maybe she does have sex outside the apartment and maybe she does not, but the fact is that you do not know one way or the other. 

Two faced!

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Simple minded name calling because you can't handle someone telling you the truth about yourself. Apparently you don't even know what the term two faced means.

It has many meanings you ignoramous in many different languages. I speak 6 of them. And you? Furthermore, you are the sensitive one as I know my comment earlier was so accurate of you it pissed you off. lol

22 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

It has many meanings you ignoramous in many different languages. I speak 6 of them. And you? Furthermore, you are the sensitive one as I know my comment earlier was so accurate of you it pissed you off. lol

You may speak 6 languages, but you still exhibit the emotional and psychological maturity of an adolescent when it comes to dealing with women.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

End the Bickering or take it to Rants and Flames.

Then tell Ridgerunner and his partner, Beldon to quit critisizing other members comments. Most of their comments are critical of other members. They are always the ones that begin the rants and flames. You used to warn members then ban them for this type of behavior.

• Like 1