3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It would be best to kick Kamila out as fast as possible. A new girl, whether already known or completely new, could at least bring some life back to this apartment. It can't get any worse.  

It definitely can't any worse as I do think Kamila is among the worst girls ever in the history of RLC. But here's the brutal truth of it, for as long as she's been here if RLC hasn't said or done anything about by now, it's never going to happen. The only way we'll ever see her leave is if she leaves on her own. She doesn't care one way or another because like you said, she gets paid regardless of how anybody feels.

• Like 4

The KKK apartment may be boring but it is definitely more Real Life than are the Barca apartments. To satisfy most RLC viewers RLC may need to to scrap the concept of real life roommate apartments, since most of the time real life for most people is boring unless people put on phony performances as in the Barca apartments. RLC may need to restrict itself to real life couples apartments and the Barca type unreal life show apartments because most of the present RLC viewers are watching almost exclusively for the sex. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The KKK apartment may be boring but it is definitely more Real Life than are the Barca apartments.

I hate the Barca apartments. I absolutely detest them and 90% of the girls that come through there. Why you feel the need to compare KKK with them is beyond me. Just another straw man derailing attempt I guess.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hate the Barca apartments. I absolutely detest them and 90% of the girls that come through there. Why you feel the need to compare KKK with them is beyond me. Just another straw man derailing attempt I guess.

Did you even read the rest of my comment? Convenient how you selectively edited what I said.

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It definitely can't any worse as I do think Kamila is among the worst girls ever in the history of RLC. But here's the brutal truth of it, for as long as she's been here if RLC hasn't said or done anything about by now, it's never going to happen. The only way we'll ever see her leave is if she leaves on her own. She doesn't care one way or another because like you said, she gets paid regardless of how anybody feels.

I do really like the concept with roommate apartments, and I kind of wish that RLC would add more of them, but it isn't going to work very great if it is only going to be occupied by tenants like Kamilla and Emily.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I do really like the concept with roommate apartments, and I kind of wish that RLC would add more of them, but it isn't going to work very great if it is only going to be occupied by tenants like Kamilla and Emily.

It's true you're right babyboy,no Em,No Kami,roommate apartment will work better with Serafima, Amina and Karina...

And Miranda will come from time to time to sleep on the sofa... :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

So do I. And I'll even be in the minority and say that I don't even think roommate apartments should be limited to only girls. I'd like to see a girl and guy roommate situation or even single guys if they were social enough to throw good parties every so often.

I had already made up my mind about K/K when they got their apartment but I was really excited about Glasha/Angie/Sonia when they first opened up. They provide a good deviation away from couples, and with them being roommates/established friends there would (hopefully) be no stupid barca bullshit. But as you said, it's girls like Emily and Kami that fuck up all the potential.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fagen said:

The blond girl who stays in the apartment her name is Katerina, people here on CC just call her Katia. Is why I didnt know if you meant her 🙂

And she is simply called Kat by the others on camera. 😉

44 minutes ago, zzakary said:

It's true you're right babyboy,no Em,No Kami,roommate apartment will work better with Serafima, Amina and Karina...

And Miranda will come from time to time to sleep on the sofa... :biggrin:

But those girls are not real life.They are temporary residents in Barcelona who are there for the purpose of putting on a show for RLC cameras. It's totally different from KKK apartment where the girls are permanent residents of Moscow. They live and work in Moscow, plus they have friends and family members who live in Moscow. As a result,they spend more time outside the apartment than do the people in the other apartments.

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Doesn't matter what Apartment type RLC labels the Tenants as. They all do the same thing 70% of their life is having their face stuck to a phone.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

You hit the nail on the head. 🙂