Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, nath75 said:

PASSWORD: RLC

Clear web: (Video Content No Longer Available) cfsy.jpg

Tor WEB test tvcz.jpg:  Just copy/paste : (Video Content No Longer Available)

i was about to write a glowing compliment to you on finally sending a vid through mab. it d/l'd in about 1 minute & i was all set to watch it when i saw that you had put it in a rar file. it's a 12 minute video. it doesn't need to be in an rar file. i should have known better! 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i was about to write a glowing compliment to you on finally sending a vid through mab. it d/l'd in about 1 minute & i was all set to watch it when i saw that you had put it in a rar file. it's a 12 minute video. it doesn't need to be in an rar file. i should have known better! 

Not sure why it needs a password, either.

• Like 1

Amazing isn't it?? 

Members beg and beg for video's or they ask for re-upload because it has been deleted, complaining that the file is missing or broken. But when someone (Hope, Justman, Nath) do post videos in different formats (trying to prevent DCMA take-down) people still complain. "Doesn't work for me" - "Why is it RAR format" - "Why do we need a password" - "Copy/paste doesn't work" and so forth.

"Be happy with what you get" - is a well known expression. Be happy, because you might not get anything.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I up the same file on 2 host, not different files on multiple host. Nobody forces me to give, and nobody forces you to download.

xwhz.jpgetlv.jpg8lft.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Amazing isn't it?? 

Members beg and beg for video's or they ask for re-upload because it has been deleted, complaining that the file is missing or broken. But when someone (Hope, Justman, Nath) do post videos in different formats (trying to prevent DCMA take-down) people still complain. "Doesn't work for me" - "Why is it RAR format" - "Why do we need a password" - "Copy/paste doesn't work" and so forth.

"Be happy with what you get" - is a well known expression. Be happy, because you might not get anything.

just man & hope85 vids d/l without any problem so don't group those with nath who seems to want to take so many unnecessary precautions that the vid either won't d/l or is more trouble than it's worth. glad to hear that you like that. i don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Amazing isn't it?? 

39 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just man & hope85 vids d/l without any problem so don't group those with nath who seems to want to take so many unnecessary precautions that the vid either won't d/l or is more trouble than it's worth. glad to hear that you like that. i don't.

Thank you "for this compliment .. But i think that we shouldn't use the comparisons between members activity, we(Hope & nath & me&  also a few members just posting the videos) we all doing what we as can, but i have an old saying always say (make the bird when his flying .. returns to you easily)..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nath75 said:

I up the same file on 2 host, not different files on multiple host. Nobody forces me to give, and nobody forces you to download.

xwhz.jpgetlv.jpg8lft.jpg

rar files could be dangerous for non experienced persons. i believe mods would have to say a word on this.

i know invisible files could be compressed which after decompressing could be harmful.

i m not ofending you nath but i m explaining what i think @golfer06 says.. i ve told you again tht you CANNOT BEAT DMCA and all this effort from yrside could be called AT LEAST SUSPICIOUS