Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Great! I'm not sure I entirely understand the instructions but I managed to download the two videos (I think) 

I have no idea, however, whose email address I'm supposed to paste in, if any, but sidestepped that part of it as it was probably spam or not needed in this instance.

Anything that's ambiguous or unclear in instructions I tend to err on the side of caution or ignore so hopefully I did the right thing!

And thanks for taking the trouble to re-post!

you dont need to put in no email to download, there is no scam or spam whatsoever, its free and clean site i used some time ago

• Like 2

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I could do that and I wouldn't mind doing that, as long as I can still post
them in the main topics, as well. I think informational or instructional
tips like this, no matter who posts them, need to be posted where they
can do the most people the most good. Of course, that would be in the
most viewed topics, the Picture and Video topics.

IMHO, posting anything in topics like the tech section would be similar 
to handing them over to the spirit Lethe or setting them afloat on the
river Lethe. In Classical Greek, the word Lethe literally means "oblivion",
"forgetfulness", or "concealment". 

Now, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but as an example, on just the first
page, aside from the pinned topics, exactly one sub-topic got replies in
the double-digits. All the others have seven or fewer replies and most of
those had four or less. There's just no way that I'm aware of, to let all the
other users know that there's a new topic they might be interested in.

Then, I would be adding yet another topic to the tens of 1000s already
out there, many of which are very old, very unused and very useless. If
you guys deleted just the topics that are two or three months old and
older with zero replies, you could get rid of 100s, if not1000s of old,
forgotten and never-used topics. That would go a long way to making
it much easier to find useful topics. And, some way to notify other users
about new topics would be major. JMO.

In any way i come to your post !! i find it good,regardless of what it says or suggesting by the Mods ,you need to know my friend how much that sites was useful to me.. as when you done at many times with helpful tips for me at 1st time that i come here ,where it's as  will be usefully ,as which were it in the past useful,Thanks to you from the heart for that my friend ..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, just man said:

In any way i come to your post !! i find it good,regardless of what it says or suggesting by the Mods ,you need to know my friend how much that sites was useful to me.. as when you done at many times with helpful tips for me at 1st time that i come here ,where it's as  will be usefully ,as which were it in the past useful,Thanks to you from the heart for that my friend ..

I am honored and very grateful. Thank you very much for your kind
and generous compliments. You are more than welcome. I'm glad
I could be helpful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, just man said:

Leora .. with an incredible bate with a Dildo this time .. in 30/06/2018 ..😉😉

Hi,Just man!Thanks again!:wink:Very good! Leora is very nice girl,but why Paul is hiding so much?With such a girl i wouldnot be hiding!:smile:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, just man said:

The only thing Moderator Foamy suggested was place the Post in the Technical Section so information can be made available to others rather than keep placing it in a Picture or Video Topic each time someone asks. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing Moderator Foamy suggested was place the Post in the Technical Section so information can be made available to others rather than keep placing it in a Picture or Video Topic each time someone asks. 

i know, Admin .. it was a good suggested.. but those a host sites was very useful to me when saw it here in Topic of Video or Pictures where is of majority of members be here, but in tech section it hard enough to seeing it on there ,because the number of visitors  are a few in the mostly,but that matter up to you, so for that, i make apology if there any misunderstand in my comment..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, GonzaloCS said:

What's wrong with Leora? ... she has not given us something good for days

She's protesting. She wants to grow a trimmed bush and most of CC wants her as hairless as a newborn.  She's on strike.
Also, like Elvis, Aunt Flow has (just) left the building.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Howard said:

She's protesting. She wants to grow a trimmed bush and most of CC wants her as hairless as a newborn.  She's on strike.
Also, like Elvis, Aunt Flow has (just) left the building.

Don't count me in most of CC. I think it would be sexy as hell to see her with a nicely trimmed Bush! Sexy and natural

• Like 3

can't blame CC users if they wants to see Leora as sexually active..all of us would likes that also, But there is a point missing here!! that she deserves the opportunity to practice her a normal life  or her a normal routine ..!!

• Like 1