Juliet

Guest hacıvat

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

she did good moanings when she was pounded doggy style.. but he came inside her and fall asleep immediately....

Right... no surprise there. Came inside her? For fuck sake she better be on the pill or some shit...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Right... no surprise there. Came inside her? For fuck sake she better be on the pill or some shit...

Well not 100% sure on that.. just adding 1+1 because he seems to have "ended" and didn't saw nothing outside and she was in the shower washing  it (what is normal) . Didn't saw how she went to shower with an hand in pussy to don't drop nothing to the floor the way we already saw some going 😁

But this girls that have sex without protection (and are really a lot of them doing that) shouldn't be worried only with the guy orgasm in inside.. it's not only there that they could get pregnant .. They are pretty silly in my opinion.. first because pregnancies and then because STD's  (Prefer to think.. not knowing how is that is normal in this countries that they are, at least, on pill even not remember seeing that night ritual before sleeping of taking it like my girls usually does)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

it's not only there that they could get pregnant .. They are pretty silly in my opinion.. first because pregnancies and then because STD's 

The pregnancy concern is legit but STD's aren't as prevalent in Russia as they are in other parts in the world. Or maybe they are and they just don't care. I do know that for some girls, condoms are just as desensitizing as it is for some guys. 

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is not like she let some random guy cum inside her. They probably know each other for a while.

Not for a while. They met the end of last month. But the amount of time of knowing him isn't the issue. Just the fact of cumming inside her without any safeguard of pregnancy.