Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, groomy said:

Looks like Juliet has found her Kyle.:sad: With this content - not to survive. Pablo type parties - work only some time.

I like juliet, but I'm bound to agree with you,

their relationship is very boring and neither is sex very interesting,

Juliet was one of my favorites, before she had her own home with this guy😔

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I like juliet, but I'm bound to agree with you,

their relationship is very boring and neither is sex very interesting,

Juliet was one of my favorites, before she had her own home with this guy😔

We've seen it before many times: Lisa, Misty, Ana, Nyusha, Linda, I would even in some ways include Em on this list, and now finally Juliet; all these single party girls who start off being fun adventurous and exciting (Lisa not so much adventurous), who fall in love with boring guys that suck out everything that made the girls great to watch to begin with and then that's pretty much it. Juliet had all kinds of guys and did all kinds of exciting things, and she gets with a guy who can't even get an erection after 4 hours of BJ and who can't have sex for longer than a few minutes. Like I said before, it's typical and I'm not even surprised. Hopefully Juliet is happy with him but as far as exciting apartments goes, this one goes by the waste side so far.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

We've seen it before many times: Lisa, Misty, Ana, Nyusha, Linda, I would even in some ways include Em on this list, and now finally Juliet; all these single party girls who start off being fun adventurous and exciting (Lisa not so much adventurous), who fall in love with boring guys that suck out everything that made the girls great to watch to begin with and then that's pretty much it. Juliet had all kinds of guys and did all kinds of exciting things, and she gets with a guy who can't even get an erection after 4 hours of BJ and who can't have sex for longer than a few minutes. Like I said before, it's typical and I'm not even surprised. Hopefully Juliet is happy with him but as far as exciting apartments goes, this one goes by the waste side so far.

Seems to me you're happier the more unhappy women there are on this site. Just because your lovelife sucks,  Why do you wish it on otheres.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Sparkles I didn't see this performance tonight. Was there any improvements?

Nothing to do with the 4H bj.. 😁 she did good moanings when she was pounded doggy style.. but he came inside her and fall asleep immediately while she went to shower and back to LR where she was bating moments ago

860149621_bandicam2018-12-1103-40-51-708.thumb.jpg.208e76804ae9fb98106cf067fd29905a.jpg1169908704_bandicam2018-12-1103-41-36-470.thumb.jpg.cbe3b759590fcdce8b92bb830abc5b4f.jpg

• Like 4