B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #2

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Some girls have extended their stay

The girls know when they'll be leaving the minute they walk in the door.  If they extend their stay then that's solely upon themselves.  In reality no girl needs to stay past 3 Months. When their Act has gone Stale it's time to ship them out.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I don't know about you but I would love to see Sera and Amira in that bathtub sometime. Just saying. 😁

I'd love to see that as well but I just don't see it happening.  Amira would probably go along with it but not Sera

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The girls know when they'll be leaving the minute they walk in the door.  If they extend their stay then that's solely upon themselves.  In reality no girl needs to stay past 3 Months. When their Act has gone Stale it's time to ship them out.

Not quite right anymore. Many of them are on a monthly contract at the start and must convince in order to extend it.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

So they can choose to stay longer than 90 days???  Then why is there so much crying and sadness when that day comes?  I know some of them want to stay.

Just now, Noldus said:

Not quite right anymore. Many of them are on a monthly contract at the start and must convince in order to extend it.

That's why they step it up a couple notches at the end of the month. They're afraid to get the Boot.    

Then when the long UM comes along around the same time RLC staff are in Barcelona to get their Monthly BJ's  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

So they can choose to stay longer than 90 days???  Then why is there so much crying and sadness when that day comes?  I know some of them want to stay.

The Visa gets in the way.  When the date says you go home then you go home.  

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Std turist visa is 90 days in Schengen countries. Some of them stays longer 120-130 days.